About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1671458 views.
Kittyarnold

Sep-6

I think he said that the colors are much brighter...he is doing well...and the barn/house looks great with the new paint...clean and refreshed....hope your day was great....hugs to all.....

Kittyarnold

Sep-6

I did respond but something didn't work...eye surgery for Brian was good....and the barn looks great....he is out mowing the lawn as we speak....

Kittyarnold

Sep-6

something wrong with the computer...posted so many today and they didn't go thru...but now I guess they all did....LOL

Cocoa60

Sep-7

Good morning Kitty.  Cool morn at 51, supposed to be a beautiful day.  Glad Brian's eyes are

doing great.  I sometimes post and doesn't show up for a while. 

I got the remaining two water filter cartridges replaced.  Got two more cameras up and strung

the wires through the attic and basement, just a little cleanup work left.  Now 4 cameras up,

probably it for now.  I tested the other 4 and they work.  They record for a while if they detect

a human form.  Has a one terabyte hard drive, same as this PC.

We should be picking up the SS Sunday and getting the correct paint ordered for wife's car.

Been 11 years since we lost John, Barb, and my dad.  Time passes.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Got this picture of my dad in WW2 cropped, sent a copy to my sister and ordered one for myself.

Kittyarnold

Sep-7

Hard to believe that it has been 11 yrs....good people....love the pic of your Dad   I have one of my Dad when he was in the army and have a pic of him in uniform....temp here is 59 sunny and clear as a bell....our green hillside is slighly paler watching for color....should be great....have a good one Ernie

Cocoa60

Sep-8

Good morning Kitty.  Was nice weather here yesterday also.  Supposed to rain today late

afternoon.  Pretty much finished cameras.  Mowed most of my daughters lawn because

it was such a mess from when she couldn't get the mower started. 

Other than that just odds and ends.  Got more parts ordered for the diesel tractor we need.

Have a thyroid blood test this morning.  The med dose had to be lowered because of the weight

I've lost in my diabetes management. 

Guess we're not going after the SS until Monday so my daughter can fit in a visit to her grandparents.

Then wife's brother is going to start repairing the vandalism someone did to her car, also will leave

motorcycle gas tank I've needed repaired for a long time.  Will get the paint ordered for wife's car and

go back up to finish it.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Sep-9

Good morning all...we are totally fogged in here...can't see any of the hillside...hope everyone has the opportunity to have a perfect day....my agenda?  an appointment with a DR to go over my meds and see if something else will work better...hope something works...hate dealing with side effects etc....stay safe...

Susan1206

Sep-9

Hi Ernie,

Fall is in the air here by the Lake.  Things are much dryer and on the cool side.  I went to lunch on a patio and just about froze!  High 60's with lots of wind.

I have the bale of hay on the front porch and a few pumpkins scattered.  Not quite yet for the corn stalks and mums!

Susan

Susan1206

Sep-9

Hi Diana,

Have taken a bit of a break since our trip.  Babysitting, etc.  Time to put the Fall decor out.  I was into crafty in the 80's.....now I go for the dried flowers and simple things........  Have taken all of the seasonal stuff (except Christmas) and put them all in ONE bin.  There was a time, where I had ONE BIN per seasonal stuff.  No more hudda.  My condo doesn't have the space.

Hope all is going well for you.  You seem to be a bit mia?   Missing in Action?   Susan

Susan1206

Sep-9

Hi Miss Kitty ~

Your first message would not post........  Computer very slow.   A cool day.  A patio lunch.  Not such good broccolli quiche for $15.00, add decaf coffee and a dreadful lunch for $21.00  LOL     It's almost getting to be that lunch is $20.00 and that is without a glass of wine!

Fall is coming soon.  Are you ready for winter?   Not me!!

Susan