About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 2291848 views.
Susan1206

Nov-15

Hi Ernie,

The Vet called today to check on Finn.  I have thrown caution to the wind, making up a gruel with his dry dog food and homemade Italian wedding soup!  He readily ate it yesterday and today.  He and I did a slow sniffing 20 minute walk late morning and he is now sleeping in the sun on our patio.  I will be grateful for every day that God gives me with him.

I am happy you are feeling better.  Do you think it was COVID?  I reluctantly had my booster about a month ago.

Hugs, Susan 

Cocoa60

Nov-16

Good morning Susan and all.   31 this morn, a little warmer, sounds much better than the lower 20s.

I went to the farm yesterday and took care of some chores.  Headed north on the bike today to walk

Dixie, Brandy's sister, and her friend Charlotte.

I'm so glad Finn ate and you guys got in a fun day.  I guess you were feeding him some special food he

didn't want to eat.  I've lost track.  I remember feeding Buddy food that was good for Kidney disease and

after he wouldn't eat it, we switched to hamburger, grass fed with no fat.  Glad you're getting some good

time with him.  You both deserve it.

Wife has test kits for that virus.  First one tested negative few days back, kit tested positive yesterday. 

Brother had me come near him to take a picture of a bulb so he could buy a new one.  He really was in

a hurry to get our sister to take him to town so he could buy a gift card and send it to his scammer.  It's

getting to be a total loss. 

I will be happy to see Dixie and Charlotte today.  You all have a great day.  Good weather in the northeast.

Ernie

Brandy and Cocoa up north in Morrisville.

Kittyarnold

Nov-16

Good morning all.....it is only 30here in Ct but it is supposed to be lovely and warm  have a wonderful smoke free day...

Susan1206

Nov-16

Hi Ernie,

A cute picture of the pups.  Sorry to hear that your wife tested positive. Perhaps that is what you were also dealing with.

We walked Finn and he readily ate his gruel. A good day!

Susan

Susan1206

Nov-16

Sounds chilly!  A lovely day here. Sun is shining and my windows are open. Nice to see you here!!!!

Susan

Susan1206

Nov-16

Hi Jerthie,

Just thinking of you and wanted to see how you were doing?  A sunny day here by Lake Erie. I hope that the smoking thoughts have lessened!  Susan 

JavaNY

Nov-16

It reached 60 here, should be the same tomorrow. 

Good evening all,

Paul

Susan1206

Nov-16

Hi Paul,

A beautiful day here… from the local weather reporter, it may be downhill from here!  Rain expected tomorrow.

seems like it may be a good day to make homemade vegetable soup!  Thanksgiving is looming…will you be with family?   Susan

Cocoa60

Nov-17

Good morning Kitty.  Good to see you.  A good weather day here also.  Rode my bike north 100 miles

to walk Brandy's sister, Dixie, and her friend, Charlotte.  We visited some pups we frequently see on

our route, Lily and Bambi.  They are mostly white with a little brown.  Was a good day.

Ernie

Cocoa60

Nov-17

Good morning Susan.  Glad you had a good day with Finn.  I had a good time up north with the

dogs up there and the neighboring dogs.  Bike ran well, heavy traffic on the way back.  Would

hate to be on route 81 in the Thanksgiving traffic. 

We are dry today until 3 pm or so.  I need to pick up some treats for the dogs at the store, our

shipment isn't until Tuesday.  Have to turn in the plates for the SS sometime, maybe today.

Hope you and Finn enjoy today.  The pups and I can walk this morn, might get washed out

tomorrow morn.

Ernie