About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Fighting February MustQuiteers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 3/2/18 by slowblumer; 352281 views.
Suzy2018

3/3/18

Hi Laura,

I'm so sorry I didn't see your post earlier - the time difference is a real problem when we're such a small group - and I hope you'll give it another chance.  You've made me smile loads of times when I've been feeling really grim, and I will miss you if you're not here.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck with staying quit.  It's not exactly a walk in the park, that's for sure, but it's the best thing we can possibly do for ourselves.   It sounds as if you put in a lot of effort making things nice for other people, but quitting is something worth being selfish about - do whatever you have to do to just not smoke.

Suzy x 

Cazza2468

3/3/18

Laura

This forum is not super busy so it can be hit and miss.  My quit is December but there isn’t really anyone over there so I come on here for a bit of action. If you post in more threads you will get more responses.  I never have many interactions either but I don’t post a lot either.  Suzy gets heaps cause she posts lots and everywhere.  You can’t really expect to get a reply to every single post.  So just post lots and if half respond, you will have plenty to read.

caz

Cazza2468

3/3/18

Suzy

love the name of the new group.  I actually voted LOL. Not sure I was entitled to cause I am from December   There really isn’t anyone in December that why I have come over here.  

How is that snow going?  Hope it is starting to warm up for you. I am looking forward to Autumn as it is my favourite time of the year.  If it’s a true Autumn it’s just lovely.  Warm breezes that feel like the left overs from summer.  I actually love raking leaves into huge piles ha ha.  When my children were little they loved playing in the piles of leaves

still stuffing myself with spicy soup so things are still the same

have a smoke free day

caz

• Edited March 3, 2018 2:49 pm  by  Cazza2468
Cazza2468

3/3/18

Anthony

You better get over to the new home. Have a great smoke free day

Caz

Neats (1146)

3/3/18

Hi Laura, 

I just popped in to welcome you all to your new home and then I spotted your earlier post. Do not take it personally - it really is hit and miss on the forum at times.  I really do not feel anyone intentionally excluded you. 

I have to second what Cazza as she is right in saying the forum can be fairly quiet at times and it does depend on how much you post. You also do not have to feel confide to only your quit group. Do feel free to roam around the other groups in the forum as for further support. 

We are all here with the same goal in mind which is to remain smoke free. It is difficult to begin with and can feel quite lonely at times without cigarettes but you have been doing great!

Hope you hang in with us. 

Anita 16/1/16

Neats (1146)

3/3/18

Fighting February MustQuiteers,

I just came by to welcome you all to your new home.

Keep supporting each other and nope daily. 

You can do this. 

Anita 

63lilly

3/3/18

Hello I am Lilly, I quit smoking on February 7. I've just now found you.

Sully

do you only post when you need support?  The way to make friends is to reach out to others - you can reach out for no reason at all.  Post post post and people will get to know you

this is a community of people who don't know each other and we are all cool if we aren't smoking. 8))

bottom line is you are responsible for you - the forum shouldn't cause you stress - we all hope to find peace 

cheers 

Cazza2468

3/4/18

Hi Lilly

wecome aboard and congratulations. Almost a month that is fantastic.  Read and post and join the gang. We are all here for the same reason.

caz

Cazza2468

3/4/18

Hi ST

hows your day going.

i am from Melbourne BTW. Forgot to answer that last time 

Caz