About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

March Warriors 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 3/30/18 by ModMarge (slowblumer); 200819 views.
Denim50

Oct-18

Hey Cindi, 

Sorry I missed this yesterday. My other half had to go for some test and we didn’t get home until late afternoon, then I was busy preparing supper, etc.... Anyway, the test results came back as we’d hoped, so that’s wonderful!  

Yeah, that call was freaky, but since then I don’t answer unless I recognize the number. If I don’t recognize it, they can leave a voicemail. I was reading about the calls you received too, that was freaky too. Sounds like they’re both a bit crazy! 

We had to turn our heat on here too. It was 39 last night and is only 42 currently, though the highs for the weekend are supposed to be in the 60’s. It’s that time of year again. 

I’m glad it’s the weekend though.  lol.  

I hope you’re having a great day. Are you working from home again today? That would be cool. Any plans for the weekend? However you spend it I hope you have some fun. 

I’ve got to go to town and take care of a few things but will be back on here later. Talk again soon. Hugs. 

CindiS319

Oct-18

Good morning.  I'm glad the test results came back good.  That's wonderful news.  I'm not working from home today but that's ok.  My dogs were driving me crazy yesterday when I was trying to work.  Yeah it's pretty cold here.  Glad to have my furnace back.  Plans for the weekend would be getting the yard ready for winter and putting some stuff away for winter.  I think it's supposed to be nice.  I'm going to try and change my profile picture with my new haircut.  Gotta get back to work.  Have a great day and talk to you soon!

CindiS319

Oct-18

Trying my new profile pic to see if it worked.  This is only a test.  LOL

Brenda (1sept19)

Oct-18

You look beautiful, Cindi !!

CindiS319

Oct-18

Aw... shucks... thank you Brenda.

Denim50

Oct-19

Hey Tom, 

Congratulations on 19 months smoke free! I hope everything is still going good for you and that you’re enjoying the Fall Season. If you get a chance please stop back by. I’m hoping everyone returns for our two year celebration. I’m doing a few things this  weekend that I want to get done before the weather turns colder. Hope you’re having a great weekend. Hugs. 

• Edited October 19, 2019 12:54 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

Oct-19

Hey Cindi, 

Love the new profile picture. Your hair cut looks great on you. You’re putting stuff away for Winter over the weekend and I’m trying to get some things back out for Winter, lol. Either way it looks like ‘great minds think alike.’ once again. Anyway, I’m going to make another quick post, then go grab a bite to eat, get a few more things done, and will be back after while. Talk soon. 

Denim50

Oct-19

Hey Cindi, 

Didn’t get as much as I’d wanted to done but did make some progress with it, lol. What about you? Did you get as much as you wanted done today? I hope Brian and Marilyn stop by again soon. I thought maybe Tom would but haven’t heard from him. I really hope he and Mike return for the second anniversary milestone. It flies after the first year doesn’t it? Brian reaches nineteen months the day after tomorrow and Marilyn reaches twenty months on the twenty-fifth. I can’t believe the holidays are so close already. Won’t be long until it’s time to untangle the lights again, lol. No matter how I store them they somehow manage to still tangle, lol. Anyway, wanted to say hi again. Hope you’re having a good evening. 

• Edited October 19, 2019 7:50 pm  by  Denim50
CindiS319

Oct-19

Hey there girlfriend.   Yep we put the kayaks, picnic table and glider away in the barn for the winter cry.  I took down my little white fence.  Tomorrow is supposed to be nice so I don't want to put the firepit away yet.  I'm trying to use up all the propane in the grill this weekend so we don't have to store it for the weekend.  Gary decided to sell one more of our ATVs to make more room in the barn so hopefully they will decide to buy it tomorrow. I saw a post from Brian a couple days ago and that made me really happy.  I hope to see Tom and Mike check in soon... that would be awesome.  Hope you're having a nice weekend so far.  Hugs girl.

Denim50

Oct-21

Hey Brian, 

Congratulations on nineteen months! I hope you had a fun weekend and a good Monday. Did you get in some more golf? How’s the house coming in preparation for your niece’s shower? It won’t be too long until you’ll be handing out all of that candy too. Busy month, I hope all is going good and that you’re doing great. Marilyn is up next to start off the twentieth month celebrations. Hope to hear from you again soon. Hugs.