About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

March Warriors 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 3/30/18 by ModMarge (slowblumer); 202921 views.
Brenda (1sept19)

Nov-9

By the way, the goats are precious !!

Jan2185

Nov-10

Well done Denim :D - and well done to you all... 20 whole months ---- wonderful grinning

Jan sunflower

Denim50

Nov-13

Hey Jan and Brenda, 

Thank you both for being here to celebrate with us and for your wonderfully kind and supportive messages. It truly means a lot and is so appreciated. Hugs to you both and I hope you both are having a wonderful day.  

Jan2185

Nov-13

Hugs back Denim grinning - I think we are all pretty amazing.  We have all achieved so much.....

Jan sunflower

Brenda (1sept19)

Nov-13

Hugs right back at you and you have a great day also.

Denim50

Nov-19

Hey Tom, 

Congratulations on 20 months smoke free! Four months to two years! So cool! I hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs.  

• Edited November 19, 2019 7:03 am  by  Denim50
baysedge

Nov-20

Congrats to all of you !!!!

Denim50

Nov-20

Hey Baysedge, 

Thank you so much! I think it’s so awesome that you made it to the Clubhouse this month and will be moving on toward year two also. So congrats again to you too! Have a wonderful day.  

Denim50

Nov-21

Hey Brian, 

Congratulations on 20 months smoke free! We’re all getting so close to that two year milestone and I hope everyone returns to celebrate it. Marilyn is up next to lead us into month 21. Have a wonderful day! Hugs.  

Rassister

Nov-24

Hey Tom,

i decided to stop by today to say hello and wish everyone a happy holiday season.   I’m happy to see that you still check in and are obviously not even thinking about the smokes.  I too can smell them from far away and they stink.   I was telling Denim that ever since the season changed , I’m thinking of them much more often.  It is frustrating but so is the weight gain.  It will be 20 months quit for me tomorrow.  I am so happy I finally put them down.  I have a doctors appointment on a Monday and hoping that my weight gain and strange thoughts are somehow related to my thyroid.  All the best to you.  Stay safe though the storms.  I will be back in touch.   

All the best 

Marilyn