About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

March Warriors 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 3/30/18 by slowblumer; 370644 views.
Denim50

4/7/20

Hey Tom, 

How are things going with you this week? Good I hope. How’s your family doing? I hope everyone is good and staying safe. I was telling Caz that someone broke into the shed and stole some stuff. I hope they get caught. People are getting crazy these days I suppose but it ______ me off that they did that! Anyway, I wanted to say hey, keep in touch, and let you know I’m thinking of you.

Have a good evening. 

• Edited April 7, 2020 8:49 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

4/7/20

Hey Suzy, 

Unsure as to why you’re not here but hope that everything is okay and that you’re doing good. Hope to hear from you again soon. Hugs. 

Denim50

4/7/20

Hey Marilyn, 

How are you? Please keep in touch when you can. Have a good night and I hope to hear from you again soon. Stay safe. 

• Edited April 7, 2020 9:17 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

4/7/20

Hey Brian, 

Just trying to give a shoutout to everyone. Hope you’re still doing good too. Please post when you can. Thanks. Talk soon. 

Denim50

4/7/20

Hey Mike, 

I hope that you and your wife are doing good and staying safe. Miss you around here. 

Denim50

4/7/20

Hey Cindi, 

Giving everyone a shoutout tonight amd couldn’t forget my quit sister. How are you doing? Please keep in touch as you get the chance and let us know how you’re doing. Take care and have a good night. Hugs. 

Kusho50

4/7/20

I haven't had any crime problems, but I live in an apartment with a decent lock.  hopefully most would think I wouldn't have much that would try.  I did my first day with TTEC which was the meet and greet of the instructor, and we called their tech support and they setup our USB drives (Solid state drives with USB adapters that they told me which model they support.  Anyway they got all their software set up on the USB drive and I was able to boot off of it and load all of their software.  So all set to start.  They took Tuesday off for us that were good to go to leave an extra day to troubleshoot problems for ones that couldn't set up their drives.  My first day of class is Wednesday.  It will be doing their general training.  Then I think next Monday the actual training for CVS Mail Order will start.  Good stuff.  I am so happy I will be working from home with all of this craziness.  My mom made me 2 fabric face masks that fit in a filter to use.  Right now I'm using coffee filters in them.  I feel like a bank robber wearing them out but no one seems to mind right now.  I also have been riding my motorcycle a lot the last week, waiting for my TTec job to start.  Even took it out again today.  We had a high of 80 today so it was a real nice day for it.  Sure it will get worse, much worse before it gets better.  So glad I no longer smoke.  Cant even imagine needing to smoke right now.

Other than the shed getting broke into how is you and yours doing?

CindiS319

4/7/20

All is fine here and hope all is good with you.  Just hanging in there and being safe.  Love you and hope all is well.

ColoradoMike

4/8/20

Hey Denim,

We are doing well. For the most part just staying at home. Sad to say grocery shopping is our only entertainment. Me and my brother have been taking care of the  shopping for mom and dad. My mother in law lives with us so we do her shopping as well. Still working on my hotrods. Traci's work has been crazy busy. She is a medical underwriter for life insurance.

How's everything in your world?

Stay safe and healthy,

Mike

Cazza2468

4/8/20

Hi Denim

yeah that’s what my hair is looking like!  We are in lockdown like everyone else and I’m starting to let laziness sneak in. Having to force myself to get off the sofa and do something. Some days I feel like a champion because I got out of my pjs

ok im celebrating 1 month 4 weeks. So I’m achieving something at least 

caz