About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

March Warriors 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 3/30/18 by slowblumer; 369309 views.
Denim50

4/9/20

Hey Tom, 

I’m glad you’re able to work from home too and that the job is a good one. I’m also glad to hear that you and your family are doing good and staying safe. It’s wonderful that your Mom is making mask too. I had to go out and wore one also. It does feel strange wearing them but better to stay as safe as we can. Everything is so different these days. The SUV acted up a bit but thankfully got home okay. Other than that, staying at home. We’re doing okay too, thanks so much for asking. I’m glad you’ve been able to go riding and enjoying some of the nice weather outdoors. That’s terrific. I’m still finding things around the house to keep me occupied. I’m feeling it a bit more too, lol. I’m still upset about the shed though and awaiting word if they catch them. I’m glad you haven’t had anything happen like that. It had a lock on it but they cut it. It’s so sad and upsetting because of what was stored in it. Thanks for keeping in touch. Please continue to take care, stay safe, and stay healthy. Talk more again soon. Hope you have a good night. 

Denim50

4/9/20

Hey Cindi, 

I’m happy to hear things are good you’re way and that you’re staying safe. Someone broke into my shed. I’ve been so upset and saddened by it. I hope they catch whoever did it. They couldn’t possibly imagine how much the stuff that we put in there means to me. Otherwise, we’re doing okay too and trying to safe also. Thank you so much for posting and staying in touch. I know everyone is a bit more stressed lately with everything that’s going on but all the more reason to keep in contact I think. Anyway, it means a lot and it’s appreciated. Love and hugs to you too. I’ve been watching movies a bit more to take a occasional break from the television broadcast. The grass was cut this week and I’m still finding things around the house to occupy me. Like you, I get bored sometimes but better safe. Have a good night and we’ll talk more soon.  

Denim50

4/9/20

Hey Mike, 

So great to hear from you! I’m glad everyone is doing okay and trying to stay safe. Yeah, I think we’re all starting to climb the walls a bit, lol. I had to go out and so many of the shelves were empty. It was nuts. The manager was telling me that not only did she not know when certain items would come in, she said she wasn’t even sure when the truck would come in. She said she was told that even some distributors were having a hard time getting some items. It’s crazy. Anyway, I got what I went after and came home. Like most, we’re staying home as much as possible. I think it’s wonderful that you’re doing that for your parents and Traci’s. I’m glad she can work from home and that you can still keep occupied with your cars. Did you ever finish the Falcon the way you wanted? Someone cut the lock on my shed and broke in. I’m hoping they catch whoever did it. Hope they find what they took too, especially that! They have no idea how much that stuff means to me. cry Otherwise though, we’re doing okay. Thank you for keeping in touch. I hope to hear from you again as you get a chance. Take care, stay safe, and have a good night. 

Denim50

4/9/20

Hey Caz, 

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS ON TWO MONTHS SMOKE FREE! That’s a wonderful achievement. I’m so happy for you! Did you do anything special for yourself? If not, you should. You deserve it. Lol, the pjs. Not much different here though, loose comfortable clothes around the house. However, I did gather up my hair and twist it into a bun, though I’m not sure that’s much of a improvement, lol. There’s a thunderstorm here so I’m going to log out but we’ll talk more soon. Have a good evening. Take care and stay safe. Hugs  

CindiS319

4/9/20

Good morning Denim.  I'm so sorry to hear about your shed.  It's so awful when something like that happens.  In the past, I've had both my car and my house broken into and it's such a horrible feeling of violation.  I really hope they catch who did it too.  Glad to hear you're staying safe.  By the way, Happy 25 months today!  Still hard to believe!  Well, I should get working.  Hope you have a great day!  Sending big virtual hugs!

Denim50

4/9/20

Mike Cindi ,  and Denim  are celebrating 25 months! 

* Due to the current state of things, three little goats could not be pictured together this month. Hopefully that will change sooner rather than later. We all wish everyone the best.  v 

Denim50

4/9/20

Hey Cindi, 

Thank you and I hope they caught the person/people that did that to your car and home too. Thank you for the congratulations also. With everything that’s been going on I’ve been a bit distracted this time. Sorry I’m late replying today but so happy to be one of the three, especially when the two of you are so awesome! Thank you so much for 25 months of support and friendship.  

Denim50

4/9/20

Hey Mike, 

Sent you a pm. 

Cazza2468

4/10/20

Hey Denim

thanks for the congrats and no I haven’t done anything because of the lockdown. No much to do but hang around the house.  I will have to do something big when this is over

on a brighter note I did manage to get dressed today and I spent the morning propagating plants so hopefully they all grow .  We are allowed to leave the house to exercise do I might go on a bike ride this afternoon. Great chatting. Talk soon

caz