About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

March Warriors 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 3/30/18 by slowblumer; 307853 views.
Suzy2018

4/23/20

Hiya Missis Caz,

Oh, it's just like old times, isn't it?  Wine, chocolate, and not smoking - it feels like home!

Congratulations on 2 months and 1 week without the stupid stinky sticks, and congratulations too on beating my record for hours spent in jammies!  I'd thought my lead was unassailable, but seems I was wrong relaxed

Yes, I'm sick of being isolated too.  Maybe we should all have a Zoom chat?

Suzy x

Cazza2468

4/25/20

Arhhh Miz Suzy

yes the great jama challenge of 2020!  Ha ha ha. I really do struggle some days to find a good reason to get dressed.  Today I was was n my civvies.  Did some mulching in the garden and finished the day with 14 k on the bike.  So of course I’m rewarding myself now with wine and chocolate.

another week has passed so now I’m clocking 2.5 months.  Closing in on the 3rd of the ickies.  Have a lovely weekend my dear friend and stay safe

c@zz

• Edited April 25, 2020 5:18 am  by  Cazza2468
Denim50

5/12/20

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS QUEEN CAZZA! YAY! 

• Edited May 12, 2020 10:49 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

5/12/20

You’re doing great! So happy for you and proud of you! You did it! Wooohoo! GO CAZ!  

Denim50

5/12/20

This is a wonderful achievement! I hope you had a great day celebrating. Sorry I’m a bit late but I’ve brought a party. 

Denim50

5/12/20

Complete with karaoke. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8GEnkWLEtns

Add any song you like.  

Denim50

5/13/20

Caz, 

You deserved a big celebration and I wish this wasn’t late arriving but I wish you the the best as you keep moving forward with your quit. Thanks for being such a great friend and quit buddy. I’m sorry I was absent quite a bit lately but hope to change that. I sent you a pm before, did you get it? I’m asking because I didn’t get a answer back. If you’re able to see my pm’s let me know and I’ll try to explain through there what was going on. I’d rather not post it here though as it’s personal. Okay, let me know. In the meantime, you’re really doing great with this. This is not only a amazing accomplishment under normal circumstances but under the recent state of things it is extraordinarily amazing and a testament to you and your resolve. You and Suzy and all of those who have quit and held on through these difficult times are such a inspiration to anyone starting out and those further ahead who know and recall what those months were like under so-called normal conditions. You have so much to be proud of! Again, I’m so happy for you! And so glad you’re here! Okay, about this party and that delicious cake, lol. Crank the music and grab a plate, it’s time to party and celebrate!  

Hugs, 

• Edited May 13, 2020 12:07 am  by  Denim50