About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September Ash-Kickers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 10/1/18 by ModSue (VentasSue); 202078 views.
awaken1961

12/2/19

all is well here, glad you all are doing fine, final stretch of the year ! 

Denim50

12/7/19

Hey Mrissa, 

Congratulations on reaching fifteen months smoke free yesterday! I hope you had a great day Friday and that you’re having a wonderful weekend. Hugs.  

Denim50

12/9/19

Hey Wuffie, 

Congratulations on fifteen months smoke free! I hope you have a wonderful day!  I’m sending you a pm. I also hope you’re enjoying the Holiday Season and staying warm. It’s a cold rain here today.  

• Edited December 9, 2019 12:52 pm  by  Denim50
Vic091718

12/24/19

Hi all. Just checking in. All is well. I lost the gingerbread house contest in my house again. All kids are home - best part of Christmas.  I’m almost done shopping. Work is the same. Staying home this year.  So ready for playoffs!  Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year!  

Nanp123

12/24/19

Merry Christmas! Just got back from the local lobster pound. Scallop & lobster pie for Christmas dinner. Tonight is Chinese food with the kids & grandkids. Next month is my long awaited cruise on Oasis of the Seas with the piano man! Lol! Still not smoking and the whispers have pretty much gone away. I am confident that i’ve got this and loving not smoking. Plus whenever I go shopping & see something that I like, I usually get it because I am not buying cigarettes! Win win! Wishing you all a wonderful holiday and a great new year!

Nancy

CC to MrissaWuffie34
Mrissa

12/25/19

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Denim50

12/25/19

Congratulations everyone on having reached 15 months smoke free this December. 

I wish all of you happy holidays and best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year. Hugs.  

P.S. Mrissa, I’m sending you a pm. 

Wuffie34

12/31/19

I've been away forever!! Hope everyone had a blessed holiday season!! Happy New Year to all of my buddies!! I've got the champagne, punch and snacks ready!! tada

• Edited January 1, 2020 10:53 am  by  Wuffie34
Mrissa

12/31/19

I sent you a message several times but I'm not sure if it went through!! Happy New Year!!