About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September Ash-Kickers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 10/1/18 by ModSue (VentasSue); 194725 views.
Mrissa

12/31/19

Happy New Year!!

Denim50

1/1/20

Hey Mrissa, 

Happy New Year!  Hope you had a wonderful time celebrating. Best wishes for the year ahead. 

I’m so sorry but I haven’t received a pm from you. I don’t know why they haven’t came through. Did you get mine? Please let me know. Thanks. Hugs. 

• Edited January 1, 2020 10:48 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

1/1/20

Hey Wuffie, 

Happy New Year!  

I’ve been absent from the forum myself a bit recently. We made plans to travel and to visit a family friend before the holidays. When we got back home, after all of the running around we did, I got sick. I went to the doctor and was sick through Christmas. I’m still fighting this ____. Thankfully I’m doing better than I was early on but still not over it yet. Hopefully soon. pray 

Thank you for the wonderful New Year’s party. Cheers to you and a wonderful 2020 ahead! Hugs. 

Vic091718

2/22/20

Hi all. I hope you are well.  I’m still smoke free - hope same for you. I just walked by a smoking post at a building and thought of all of us.  Wanted to say hi and thank everyone in case I never did before. Stay strong!

Nanp123

2/23/20

Hey Vic!

Yup, still smoke free & loving it! Did another cruise last month. It’s so nice to travel without the stress of “where can I smoke?” Hope you are all well and enjoying your new freedom. Thanks for reaching out Vic. 
Nancy

CC to MrissaWuffie34
Mrissa

2/23/20

Hi everyone! Good to stay in touch! I'm doing well and staying free. It's very rare that I have a smoking thought these days. I'm enjoying the liberty of being free. I have plumped up a little bit lol. I think I've gained 5 to 10 pounds. I don't have an exercise routine so perhaps I will try to focus on that. I really like how my anxiety has gone down. It is wonderful. I hope everybody is doing really good and it's good to hear from you Victor and Nancy! Austin and Wuffie how are you guys doing?

awaken1961

2/25/20

glad to see everyone checking in, glad everyone is doing so well and have moved on with there new life's 

Wuffie34

3/8/20

Hey guys and gals!! Hope everyone is doing well!! We are getting closer to the big 2 year mark!! Seems pretty amazing that our little group is still making it!! 

Vic091718

3/22/20

Hi all. Hope you’re all in safe space with this virus going on. Stay alert - keep safe distances n wash hands a lot. Take care!  Lots of for everyone.

awaken1961

3/23/20

glad to here from you, hope all you guys stay safe !