About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September Ash-Kickers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 10/1/18 by ModSue (VentasSue); 203344 views.
Mrissa

2/23/20

Hi everyone! Good to stay in touch! I'm doing well and staying free. It's very rare that I have a smoking thought these days. I'm enjoying the liberty of being free. I have plumped up a little bit lol. I think I've gained 5 to 10 pounds. I don't have an exercise routine so perhaps I will try to focus on that. I really like how my anxiety has gone down. It is wonderful. I hope everybody is doing really good and it's good to hear from you Victor and Nancy! Austin and Wuffie how are you guys doing?

awaken1961

2/25/20

glad to see everyone checking in, glad everyone is doing so well and have moved on with there new life's 

Wuffie34

3/8/20

Hey guys and gals!! Hope everyone is doing well!! We are getting closer to the big 2 year mark!! Seems pretty amazing that our little group is still making it!! 

Vic091718

3/22/20

Hi all. Hope you’re all in safe space with this virus going on. Stay alert - keep safe distances n wash hands a lot. Take care!  Lots of for everyone.

awaken1961

3/23/20

glad to here from you, hope all you guys stay safe !

Mrissa

3/23/20

Hi everyone, 

We are doing okay here in Florida. I don't know anybody personally who has the Coronavirus. The numbers are up around 1,000 in the state. I hope everybody is healthy and gets enough sleep to keep the immune system strong. 

I am praying.

Mrissa 

Nanp123

3/23/20

Hi all!

Glad my cruise was in January! Things were just starting, or we were just hearing about it when we left.  My daughter is a nurse at a hospital- lots of shortages. Hopefully things slow down so doctors don’t have to decide who lives & who doesn’t!  I am home and completely retired right now! I was babysitting but his mom got laid off & the lady I take out moved to a nursing home & is in lockdown! She has dementia & I’m sure is very confused & anxious. Crazy world. Like living in a science fiction movie! BUT I am very happy to say I am not smoking and not even tempted! Stay safe everyone. We are strong and we can get through this! Washy, washy!

Wuffie34

3/23/20

Unfortunately, I don't think it will slow down for a few more weeks. So many shortages for the PPE required to keep us safe. That is why elective surgeries are being canceled to save supplies. We are screening and limiting visitors to our hospital and are making it more strict as of today since we've had some confirmed cases. The stores here are pretty much wiped out so hopefully that will resolve itself in the next couple of weeks as production ramps us. Everyone in healthcare can use some prayers right now as the situation is dire. The news is correct on that one.

awaken1961

4/21/20

hope all are doing well and keeping safe !!

awaken1961

4/21/20

couldn't fit you on the cc but didn't want to leave you out ! hope you are safe and well also