About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September Ash-Kickers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 10/1/18 by ModSue (VentasSue); 203064 views.
Vic091718

4/21/20

Hi everyone. Does this stink or what!!! I hope you’re all staying sane in your social distant space. I deal with about 30 people every day - I keep safe distances as best as possible n wash my hands a lot. So sad what the world now has to deal with. One day it will pass. Take care!  Lots of  for everyone.  Mrissa - 66 or 73 (mine) or 78 books in your bible?

TigerWolfs

4/24/20

Hi, Mrissa

Just checking in. Awesome about sewing face masks.

I am still smoke free.

Tiger Wolfs   9-20-18

Mrissa

4/25/20

Hi Tiger, 

Glad to hear from you. I hope you and all your fur babies are doing well  

awaken1961

4/27/20

That is AWSOME, stay safe keep well !! 

Mrissa

Jun-5

Hey there! Hope you are doing well! For some reason I did not see this message until now. I hope everybody is hanging in there. Things are opening up a little bit but what happened and it's happening in New York is just devastating. You know I'm not sure how many books are in my Bible I'm going to go count them when I get home!

Vic091718

Jun-5

Lol no problem. Nice to hear from you. All is well here. I hope the same for you. Take care. Hi to everyone else.

RoberTu

Jun-10

Hi Everyone, so glad to be nearly two years without smokes, looking at how bad smoking is for people who get COVID.  Luckily here in Australia we jumped hard on the pandemic and have almost wiped it out.

Congratulations!! You are a trooper! You hung in there and Nailed This! You now have an 80% chance of remained a quitter for life as long as you don't fall for the 'just one' thinking. Being a successful quitter brings us a heightened sense of accomplishment that every single one of us can do. You will definitely inspire others . Way to Go!! 

"Quitting isn't for Sissies!" I quit poisoning myself Sept. 27, 2013

Mrissa

Sep-3

Hi RoberTu!

Its great news that you are doing well and staying safe and quit .

This is the 2 year mark!!

We did it!!! (My 2 years is a few days away!)

Congratulations!

RoberTu

Sep-5

Hi Mrissa

Thanks for your message!  It makes such a difference in life to concentrate on health and fitness. Steady gradual progress creates energy and happiness.   Two years without tobacco must have just about eliminated the additional statistical risk of all the numerous types of health damage that smoking can do.  I hope all our September 2018 quit buddies are doing well.  I have been enjoying running and meditating, but sadly have stopped going to my yoga classes as I am terrified of this covid virus.

All the best

Robert Tulip