About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September Ash-Kickers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 10/1/18 by ModSue (VentasSue); 303869 views.
Denim50

3/18/21

Hey Vic, 

Thank you so much for stopping by the March ‘18 thread and for the congratulations and wonderfully tasty food and drinks. 

I’ve been so busy recently and still about three more weeks of it. I’ve tried two nights in a row (middle of the night twice) to catch up on the forum. Fell asleep both of those times (right where I was at) while attempting to post. 

I hope you had a good and fun St. Patrick’s Day yesterday.  Did you make any special treats? I was tired even by the time I got around to cooking, with what I was doing that day and having fallen asleep posting the night before, and thinking about stuff yet to do, I guess I wasn’t paying quite as much attention to it as I should have and I burnt my hand on the pan. Thankfully not bad enough to require medical attention but it was definitely enough to get MY attention. Today’s menu: Sandwiches. blush 

Do you have anything special planned for September yet? Sometimes I still can’t believe it’s been three years since we all jumped on here in 2018. I’m grateful we did though. 

Anyway, stay safe, healthy, happy, and have a wonderful day. Talk again soon. 

• Edited March 18, 2021 10:18 am  by  Denim50
Vic091718

5/9/21

Happy Mother’s Day!!!!!!

Wuffie34

6/5/21

Thank you!! I've been away forever!!  Working in healthcare during CoVid-19 really took a toll on me!! I hope everyone is doing well and things are back to normal. Will try to be better about checking in!

Denim50

9/7/21

Hey Mrissa, 

Over half way to exchanging those keys for wings. Congratulations on 3 years!  

Denim50

9/7/21

Hey everyone, 

Just wanted to say hello. Missing you around here, thinking of you, and hoping everyone is doing well. 

Hugs. 

RoberTu

9/7/21

Thanks very much Denim, so nice to hear from you.  Three years now, half of it with a pandemic!  I am looking after my fitness, bicycling about 100 km per week, fasting for 17 hours per day, hoping to live a long and happy and healthy life.  Best wishes and love to all ex-smokers.  Robert

Denim50

9/9/21

Hey Robert, 

Great to hear from you!

Yeah, it’ll be nice when the pandemic is finally over, but who knows when that may be. Things had started to look up a little bit but then the number of cases started climbing again. 

I’m happy to hear you’re doing good, taking care of yourself, and staying fit. I think that’s so important these days and that’s a very impressive regimen you’ve got going there. Good for you. 

I try to leave the lights on, as does Vic, from time to time, so I hope you’ll also post as you get a chance. It really is great to hear from you again. 

Also, I would love to hear more about fasting some time. I’ve seen one show that said it was a excellent way to lose body fat. They were saying to only eat during a six hour span and to fast other 18 hours. However, I see your fasting 17 hours. Whichever or however it works, I’d love to hear a bit more about it and would greatly appreciate any advice you may be able to offer, if you have the time and wouldn’t mind. Thanks. relaxed 

I’m gonna go ahead and post this, and one to Wuffie, but will post more again soon. 

Have a great day. 

• Edited September 9, 2021 10:51 pm  by  Denim50
Vic091718

9/17/21

Hi all.  I do still leave the window open. So nice to hear from everybody. I hope good health is leading the way.  Congrats on the 3 year victory!  today I join that club.  Stay safe and keep in touch.  ‍??‍??‍??

CC to MrissaWuffie34