About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September Ash-Kickers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 10/1/18 by ModSue (VentasSue); 278250 views.
Vic091718

Sep-17

You are way too sweet!!!! Very artistically talented too. Glad you saw some old friends. Sorry for the ones you lost. East coast has plenty of rain. I did get a new roof. The rest of the house is good. Yard always needs help though. But all in all we’ve been fortunate. All is good here. Kids, family, friends - no serious COVID issues. Luckily just simple symptoms for those that got it.  Most are now vaccinated. some caught the variant. Was just minor congestion.  I tested positive for antibodies early March last year but was never sick that I recall. I got Pfizer twice jabbed anyway. Suffered enlarged heart symptom for a week - arghhh!!  We’re a lucky group here. Must be my cooking.  Haha. Closed my engineering company in December. Got to be too time consuming. I’m now doing freelance design and consulting for a local firm here and for my clients in about 12 states.  I’m so overpaid but I’ll take it. I’ll keep going for a while. I like playing golf too much. I still cook up a feast for everyone. My better half n me went on a 2 week coastline B&B trip in CA this summer. Was a blast!  Reminded me when I motorcycle toured the west coast after college.  Anyway I’ll keep in touch. Take care of yourself.

A big hello all Ash-Kickers!!!

CC to awaken1961
  • Edited September 17, 2021 10:11 pm  by  Vic091718
awaken1961

Sep-24

Just wanted to stop by and say hello hope everyone is well !

Vic091718

Sep-24

Wasssuppppppp dawg!!!!  Good to hear from you. Happy 3 years!  I hope you are doing well. 

awaken1961

Sep-25

Yup doing good, staying safe , glad all is well with you also , Pats are greatly improved this year, can"t wait till next week and the showdown with Brady !!

CindiS319

Sep-28

Congratulations to all you September 2018 folks on 3 years!!!  That is amazing and I'm so happy you're still here!