About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

August Champions 2015   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 9/3/15 by ModDee; 325425 views.
MomandNana

8/27/18

Angela,

CONGRATULATIONS on 3 years today!!!

Kim

amfsmokefree

8/27/18

Thank you!!! You will be there in less than a month!!!

((HUGS))

amfsmokefree

8/27/18

Hi Kim!

Thank you so much, honey!! I am so proud of myself! Yesterday I had an exam to retake the one I missed by a few points - and then after the exam my family took me out to eat to celebrate and my parents bought me a beautiful Kendra Scott necklace!! I also got flowers from one of my girlfriends - she hated that I smoked and her mom had quit and every year on her moms quit date she would send her flowers - and she would always tell me if I quit she would do the same - and she has! It was a great day - now I am busy busy - I am out of town for work Today-Wednesday and then come back Wednesday evening, and we leave for our trip to Asia on Friday and will be gone two and a half weeks!!! SO much to get done before then!! AHH

(hugs)

AMF

kittymom413

8/28/18

Hi there, Youdi,

3 years smoke-free!!! Way to go, my friend!!!

(((BIG HUGS)))

Kitty cat

amfsmokefree

8/29/18

Hi Kim,

Wanting to wish you a happy 3 years!!! I am so proud of us, girl!! Look at us go!!

I am gone for the next 2 and a half weeks on vacay but I will check back in when I get back!!

Lots of love and hugs,

AMF

kittymom413

8/29/18

I'm so proud of you, Kim, now go out & celebrate!!!

(((BIG HUGS)))

Kitty cat

MomandNana

8/29/18

Thank you!!! Although tomorrow is officially my 3 year anniversary!! WOO HOO! Can’t believe it! I’m so proud of myself and you guys too! Onward to four years girl....;-)

Love and hugs,

Kim

MomandNana

8/29/18

Love the meme, Kitty!! :-)

Thank you! <3

Kim

MomandNana

8/29/18

That is so sweet of your friend. So nice your family took you out to celebrate too. I don’t think anyone in my circle remembers what day I quit BUT they are all proud of me nonetheless so it’s all good. :-)

ASIA??!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!! Enjoy every minute sweetie! Check in when you’re back.

Kim

slowblumer

8/31/18

Hi Kim and Angela and Youdi,

Congratulations on 3 years smoke free.

You guys were a string team from the beginning.  Way to go on hitting 3 years.

It gets better each year.