About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

August Champions 2015   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 9/3/15 by ModDee; 332207 views.
Msg 395.42 deleted
Helen365

9/4/15

Hi Jojo,

Finally found my way here, have selected a nice little corner facing west so I get to see the sun set. Never made it to the party due to family stuff but found a half eaten pkt of crisps and a dribble of flat champagne so raised my glass today instead.

It's never easy being the worst daughter ever but today I am apparently the best mum ever. Just told my son we will pay for his 1st weeks accomodation when he gets to singapore. If I hadn't stopped smoking it would've been harder to make the offer. So woo goo I feel good.

Hels x 

es

Helen365

9/4/15

AMF,

Congratulations on your 1st week. You enjoy celebrating it. Love the dot 

Hels

youdi

9/4/15

Congratulations AMF!! You are doing great, keep going ... thumbsup

JoJoMn

9/4/15

That is fabulous!

I think first week and first month are the bestest feeling accomplishments.  FIRSTS ARE BEST!

Hell Week over - finito!

Protect that quit.

Reward yourself.

ON TO HECK WEEK!

Forward - looking ahead to victory.

Peace,

Jo *

~ Quit August 1, 2015 ~ August Champions 2015~

Sooz007

9/4/15

What a fantastic dot!!! Well done!!!

Sooz :)

slowblumer

9/4/15

Hi Youdi,

Love that dot and caption with the graphics.  I think that how most of feel about the nicodemon.

congrats.

Msg 395.49 deleted
Sooz007

9/4/15

ha ha, Bond Sooz Bond that's funny.  I'm jealous - our three day weekend was last weekend and it rained an awful lot of it here in London.  Hope you all have a lot of fun and I will think of you on Monday morning when I am here in my office!

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Sooz :)

Jojo,

I wondered if I was the only person that frequently holds my breath. I do it all of the time. I did start training myself to take deep breaths when craving. It's starting to become automatic, but I still catch myself holding my breath.

Bev

Quit 8/25/15

One week, two days, 17 hours, 4 minutes and 41 seconds. 194 cigarettes not smoked, saving $52.63. Life saved: 16 hours, 10 minutes.