About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

February Freedom Fighters 2019   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 71115 views.
AsadAKhan

Dec-3

Hello,

Congratulations. This is a great achievement. 

By the way any idea on where Emily is.

Regards,

Asad

CC to SamZahav
JEM777

Dec-3

Nope, sorry :( I hope she responds! :)

AsadAKhan

Dec-3

Thanks for the response and congratulations on 10 months. You are doing great.

Denim50

Dec-4

Hey Jem, 

A few days late but, congratulations on 10 months smoke free! I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating. I also hope you had a great Thanksgiving last week. You’re doing great and only two months until you reach your one year milestone and the Clubhouse. That’s awesome! Keep going and have a great day. Hugs.  

JEM777

Dec-15

Thank you, Denim! Time keeps on ticking (ticking...ticking... into the future!) and cigarettes are firmly in my rearview. I'm anxiously anticipating getting my key to the clubhouse! :)

Denim50

Dec-25

Hey Jem, 

Thank you for your message. It’s wonderful to hear from you and to hear how good it’s going for you. That’s great! I’m looking forward to seeing your key too and celebrating with you. It won’t be much longer. Yay! Love the Steve Miller reference too, lol. You’re awesome! Hope you’re having a wonderful holiday! I hope you have a happy, healthy, and great New Year too! I’m sending you a pm. Talk again soon. Hugs.  

In reply toRe: msg 992
Denim50

Dec-25

Hey February Freedom Fighters ‘19, 

Congratulations on having reached ten months smoke free this December!  

I wish you happy holidays and best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year!  

In reply toRe: msg 993
JEM777

Jan-5

Hey fellow February quitters, we are coming up on one year. I can't believe it! I look back at the beginning of the thread and remember how it felt being scared of change. I wish I could go back and tell 1-year-ago-me that everything would work out and the only thing I lost was a horrible addiction that was killing me.

Who's ready to head to the clubhouse in a few weeks?!?!?!?!

I know I am!

Jem

Smober since 1/31/2019 

In reply toRe: msg 985
Cruz1977

Jan-7

Thank you Jem!