About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

March 2019 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 83578 views.
Jan2185

Sep-23

Thanks Denim... have replied :)

Jan sunflower

Denim50

Sep-24

Thanks Jan. I have replied also. There are two. Have a wonderful day. relaxed 

Denim50

Sep-24

Hey Cheryl, 

Thank you! It’s great to hear how good you’re doing. That’s terrific. Here’s to the next six months, then it will be a year for you and your quit buddies and two years for my group. Amazing thought isn’t it?! blush Have a great. relaxed 

Jan2185

Sep-24

Thank you Denim... you have a reply and I have made a few stars of my own :)... thank you for your help

Jan sunflower

• Edited September 24, 2019 11:46 am  by  Jan2185
Denim50

Sep-24

Hey Jan, 

I’m happy to help. My thanks to you too. Love those new stars! They look great! blush 

cmw0822

Sep-24

Good evening Denim. There are days I am astonished how fast 6 months arrived and others when it seems a day would never end. Strange how nicotine plays such odd tricks with our mind. I am so happy that this  hated addiction is slowly turning loose, little by little. You have set a strong and dedicated example as have others here and we are grateful for all the folks involved in guiding us in the smoke-free direction! Many blessings.. Cheryl

AsadAKhan

Sep-26

Hi Debbie,

Congratulations on 6 years smoke free. This is indeed an achievement.

You are a real support to all of the new quitters along with the Mods. You explain it really well on how this addiction is a curse and how to stand strong in front of it and fight for your own health.

Quitting is difficult and this forum has helped me a lot. However this forum cannot be the same without you and many other seniors who are helping newbies 24/7

Regards,

Asad

Jan2185

Oct-3

Today I have reached 7 months..... 7 whole months :D  - it is still a struggle from time to time because when the craving hits you. it hits you hard but so far 214 days smoke free.  Here's to the next 214 days!!

• Edited October 3, 2019 7:33 am  by  Jan2185
Denim50

Oct-3

Hey Jan, 

Congratulations on seven months smoke free today!   Stay strong through those struggles and keep going. You are doing this. So much to be proud of. I hope you have a great day celebrating your wonderful achievement. Also, remember to treat yourself to something special today. You’ve earned it!