About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

March 2019 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 92120 views.
AsadAKhan

Oct-17

Hello Cheryl,

Tomorrow it will be 7 months of no smoking for you. I hope you are doing good. Congratulations in advance.

Jan2185

Oct-18

Woooooohooooo  very well done Cheryl :).... and very soon it will be your turn Asad.  

7 whole months for the three of us - hope all is good with you both

Jan sunflower

Jan2185

Oct-20

Good morning to you Asad and many congratulations to you today on your 7 month anniversary. 

Very well done to you grinningboomsmile

Jan sunflower

Denim50

Oct-20

Hey Asad, 

Congratulations on seven smoke free months! You’re doing great. Hope you’ve been having a wonderful day and did something special to celebrate. Wishing you continued success.  

Denim50

Oct-20

Hey Cheryl, 

Congratulations on seven months smoke free! How are you? I hope all is good with you. Haven’t seen you post here in a bit but thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way. I hope you’ve had a terrific day celebrating and treated yourself to something special. Look forward to hearing from you again soon. Hugs. 

AsadAKhan

Oct-20

Hi Jan,

Thanks a lot for remembering my quit date. I still have my days where I miss the smoke feeling. However with each passing day, week and month I am getting more confidence with the quit.

I hope we will all stay strong and will never go to this filthy addiction again.

Regards,

Asad

Quit Date : 20-March-2019

AsadAKhan

Oct-20

Hello Denim,

Thanks a lot. It is getting better every day. This group is lot of help.

Regards,

Asad

Congrats Asad love all your different stars marking off each and every month as a NOPER. 7 full months now - awesome job! You now have to just keep on the path and win your freedom. Just think where you'll be 7 months from now - 14 months and not feeling the pull of the addiction. I found freedom at 14 months and I hope you do too. We are all different but all I know is that most people need to stick to their quits to reach a year quit and their goal to end their addiction. Be part of the 7% that make it to the 1 Year Clubhouse. Onto month 8 for you. relaxed

"Quitting isn't for Sissies!" I quit poisoning myself Sept. 27, 2013

AsadAKhan

Oct-21

Hi Debbie,

Thanks a lot for all the support. Without this group it was not easy. Earlier in my quit days I was expecting everything to be normal right after first month. You and Mods explained me on how this thing works and how I have to go through the complete cycle of all seasons to get normal. I am trusting and still counting on this. It is much better now and I am confident that it will keep getting better with time.

Regards,

Asad

Brenda (1sept19)

Oct-21

Congratulations on 7 months.  So glad you are feeling better with each day that passes.  It helps those of us with less time to know it will get better the longer we are away from the smokes.