About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

April 2019 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 70715 views.
Denim50

Oct-6

Hey Turtles, 

Sorry it’s a few days after the first but I was off the forum a little bit recently. Anyway, they may be belated but the good wishes are the same. Happy 2 1/2 years! I hope you are doing well and I wish you the best toward your continued success.  

Have a great day! 

Denim50

Oct-6

Hey Amicahomi, 

As I posted to Turtles, I’m sorry this comes as belated. I hope you had a wonderful day on the second and I hope you’re having a good one today too. I was off the forum recently for a little bit but I continue to wish you the best as you keep moving forward. I hope you’re doing well and enjoying the fall. You were right, I did miss a celebration but I can’t wait to celebrate and congratulate both you and Turtles on three years in just six short months. You both have a lot to be proud of, we all do. It’s a bit amazing thinking back to just trying to get to that first smoke free year and now we’re all celebrating years. It’s great to hear from you. I hope both of you stop back in from time to time. Stay safe, healthy, and happy. Best wishes and, again, congratulations. 

Happy 2 1/2 years!  

CC to turtles
  • Edited October 6, 2021 7:42 pm  by  Denim50
turtles

Oct-6

Well thanks friend!! Right back atcha!  Isn’t it nice to be free of the chain!