About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2019 Ex-Smokers   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 65041 views.
Brenda (1sept19)

Jan-21

Susan,

Thank you so much for the shoulder and for remembering.  Everything you said is so true and all we can do is live for today. Pete was a wonderful man and I miss him terribly, but I am so grateful that I had his love for as long as I did.  Thanks again for your post, it means so much.

SusanK1960

Jan-22

Hi Lainie,

Its been a couple weeks on your new medication.  I hope you have noticed a slight improvement in your emotions. Has your family said they have noticed a change?  It may be a bit premature, however, I am hoping there is at least a slight change for the better.

Belinda2019

Jan-22

You are amazing Brenda. Hugs to you revolving_hearts

Brenda (1sept19)

Jan-22

Thank you, Sweetie and so are you. Hugs right back to you. 

SusanK1960

Jan-24

Hi Viv,

Congratulations on completing 5 months smoke free!  It is so awesome and so are you!  Keep the quit! 

• Edited January 24, 2020 1:47 am  by  SusanK1960
Brenda (1sept19)

Jan-25

5 months of freedom, Viv !!  Very proud of you.

lindnog

Jan-26

Hi Brenda I just want to let you know that I am thinking about you and want to send some hugs your way. It’s the  anniversary of my mam passing tomorrow and I am finding it hard with it being the first year. 
We are both so very close to our 5 month milestone!!

love & hugs

Linda xx

Brenda (1sept19)

Jan-27

Thank you, Linda.  I know those anniversaries are hard, so I will be thinking about you too.  The hugs are wonderful and sure appreciated.  I am so proud of both of us, who would have thought we would make it this far.  5 months of freedom and looking forward to 6 months and a year.  One day at a time, we are doing this. Just a few more days for you. Congratulations early. 

SusanK1960

Jan-29

Hi Linda,

Just dropping in to acknowledge your 5 month milestone.  You are doing so good!  You went thru the year of firsts after your mom’s passing and you did 5 months of it as a non smoker.  That is a feat in itself!