About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2019 Ex-Smokers   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 70765 views.
SusanK1960

Mar-17

Hey Dee,

Congratulations on being smoke free for 6 months!  What a great accomplishment!

Brenda (1sept19)

Mar-19

Thinking of all of you and hoping you are all healthy and well.   Everyone take good care of yourselves and know that we will all get through this.  As with quitting smoking. one day at a time will get us through this hard time.  Love hard and laugh often.  Wishing everyone the best.

SusanK1960

Mar-30

Hello Shauna and Linda,

Another month, another star! You are rocking this quit!  

lindnog

Mar-30

Thank you so much Susan!! I love those stars xxx

How are you doing? 
Stay safe 

love Linda xx

SusanK1960

Mar-30

Hey Linda,

Great to hear from you!  I’m doing good.  Self quarantine going well enough.  Get out each day to walk. The temp for the next week will be in the 70’s F, so I will want to be outside more.  I still have thoughts of smoking, however, I’m on this site daily, so that probably triggers some of those thoughts.  Stay healthy!

SusanK1960

Apr-1

Hi Brenda, 

Wishing you the best!  I hope you are taking time to recognize how awesome you are doing on this journey, regardless of the speed bumps that keep getting put in your way! Hugs to you and stay well!

Brenda (1sept19)

Apr-2

Thank you Sweety and I so appreciate your remembering.  How about you, how far along are you now ?   7 months does feel wonderful and it gets easier and easier to brush off any thoughts I may have.  Only occasional thoughts now, but I only have to think of the slavery and I am back on track.  Wishing you all the best, be safe and healthy. 

Brenda (1sept19)

Apr-2

Thought I would post CONGRATULATIONS to all of us that are winning on our smoke free journey to freedom.  I am so proud of us all and just wanted to let you all know that.  We are heroes and we will make it through these tough times and find our freedom.  Everyone be safe, healthy and happy. My thoughts are with you all.

SusanK1960

Apr-4

Hi there James,

Hats off to you!  7 months is just amazing!  Stay well and great job on your smobriety!

SusanK1960

Apr-4

Congratulations on another milestone in your journey! You are doing so good!

?