About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2019 Ex-Smokers   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 74917 views.
SusanK1960

May-6

Way to go Wendy!

A round of applause for being another step closer to the clubhouse!

Ovivi

May-6

Thank you, sweet lady!

SusanK1960

May-29

Hi Linda,
A celebration is in order! You have not smoked in 9 months, which is fantabulous!  What reward have you chosen for this momentous occasion?  Wishing you to stay well and I’m happy for you on making it this far on your journey!

SusanK1960

May-29

Congratulations Shauna and Alex!

lindnog

May-29

Hi Susan,
thank you so much for your lovely message I really appreciate it. I am so happy to be 9 months smoke free and feel so much healthier too! It the best decision I’ve ever made!!

How are you doing Susan? 

SusanK1960

May-29

Hi Linda,

I’m good, thank you for asking.  I don’t think much of smoking, however, I am getting so bored staying at home.  We adopted a dog, a collie/shepherd mix from the pound, so morning and evenings are spent at dog parks to try to burn off some of her energy!  Since not smoking, I have a lot less breathing issues to be more active!  Take care!

Ssoshwifty22

May-29

Thanks I can't believe it!! Still the best thing I've accomplished all year!

Ssoshwifty22

May-29

Happy Anniversary! It's so nice to still see you on here!

Shauna 08/29/2019

Ssoshwifty22

May-29

Thanks for all the congratulations!! Couldn't have made it this far without this site!! 

Shauna 08/29/2019

lindnog

May-30

This is great to hear! I too have a dog and I’m enjoying talking him out for daily walks xxx