About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

January Bravehearts 2019   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/31/19 by ModAndrea; 293125 views.
ModAndrea

Sep-28

Hey, January Bravehearts!!!

Congratulations on Eight Months!!!

Well done! You should all be proud of yourselves. blush

Have a fabulous smoke free weekend!

Hugs,

Andrea

P.S. I apologize for my absence the past few weeks. I've been dealing with diminishing eyesight due to cataracts, as well as increasing frustration. I was unable to get surgery scheduled until this fall. I haven't been able to drive since the middle of March. Argh. My first surgery is next month. So the end is in sight (bad pun).

jean111

Sep-29

Best wishes for your surgery, Andrea.  Am thinking of you. kissing_heart

ModAndrea

Sep-29

Thank you, Jean! blush

AsadAKhan

Sep-30

Hi Robin,

Tomorrow it will be 9 months smoke free for you. Congratulations and keep it up. You are doing amazing.

Regards,

Asad 

jean111

Sep-30

Congratulations to my quit buddies who quit on New Year's 2019!  9 months tomorrow.  I hope you are well and enjoying life smoke free. relaxed

sibby123

Oct-1

Hey Jean!!

yes another month come and gone

i hope everyone is well and still noping 

leighmomof2

Oct-3

Hi everyone who still checks in... I am stopping by to say hello! Congrats to all of those who just hit the 9 month milestone!!  I try and come by and give support to those newly quit as we were supported in the beginning by the "veterans"... So funny that we are kind of the "veterans" now!  I hope everyone is doing well and still smoke free... maybe some of you will come around at the 1 year mark! I sure hope everyone is still smoke free!

ModAndrea

Oct-4

Congratulations on NINE MONTHS, Robin!

You are doing awesome. blush

Hugs,

Andrea