About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SEPTEMBER!!! '08 GROUP   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 9/15/15 by ED2008; 1890 views.
ED2008

9/15/15

Hi All,

I'm just "recreating" the thread which the "Sept-Ember Extinguisher 08" group had on the previous forum.

Hopefully someone will see it and post here.

I celebrated 7 years of FREEDOM yesterday and just wanted to share it with my quit buddies.

Cheers

Ed

In reply toRe: msg 1
grannieA

9/15/15

Hi Ed,

Just wanted to congratulate you on 7 years. That is wonderful!...you must be so proud. I am just starting my journey and am in month 4 after 47 years of smoking.

Hope you had a nice celebration. This is an awesome achievement and a lot of hard work~sunglasses

anne

palm_treepalm_treepalm_tree

5/28/15

Hi Ed!  

I found you :)  Happy to be celebrating 7 smoke-free years.  Last year at this time my partner and I were expecting another baby.  Well turns out there were two in there!  We welcomed boy / girl twins in April of this year.  The stress of a 2 year old and newborn twins is beyond stressful, but still zero desire to smoke.  

Hope to see a few more old friends stopping by!

(SeattleK) Krista

Saying NotOnePuffEver everyday since 9/16/2008

ED2008

9/17/15

Hi Krista,

It is so nice to "see" a familiar face. Congratulations on the new additions to your family.

Cheers
Ed

ModDee
Staff

9/19/15

Hi Ed,

Congratulations on 7 years of Freedom.  Thanks for sharing your awesome accomplishment with us.

((((((Hugs))))))

Dee

Glenfree55

10/27/15

Does it count if i am a month late! So glad you took the time to move us here. I was a bit saddened when i saw in September everything had moved.

Well i am with all if you now! 7 years plus a month free.

Livin life and lovin it! Freedom 55 plus 7 years, lol

Glenfree55

10/27/15

So very happy for you! Have an amazing year,

Glenfree

ED2008

10/28/15

Hi Glen,

It is really great to hear from you. Well done on another year of freedom. Yip, we are getting older, but because we aren't smoking, Father Time is being gentle with us..................Well, that's my philosophy, anyway.

Keep well

Cheers

Ed

In reply toRe: msg 8
JoJoMn

12/30/15

RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR:

PARTY IN GENERAL CHIT-CHAT

Check it out. Join in. 

Jo 4*

In reply toRe: msg 8
ED2008

9/19/16

Hi All,

Another year in the bag. That makes it 8 years of freedom. I celebrate this with each and every one of you.

Cheers

Ed