About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SEPTEMBER!!! '08 GROUP   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 9/15/15 by ED2008; 1968 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
ModDee
Staff

9/19/15

Hi Ed,

Congratulations on 7 years of Freedom.  Thanks for sharing your awesome accomplishment with us.

((((((Hugs))))))

Dee

In reply toRe: msg 1
Glenfree55

10/27/15

Does it count if i am a month late! So glad you took the time to move us here. I was a bit saddened when i saw in September everything had moved.

Well i am with all if you now! 7 years plus a month free.

Livin life and lovin it! Freedom 55 plus 7 years, lol

Glenfree55

10/27/15

So very happy for you! Have an amazing year,

Glenfree

ED2008

10/28/15

Hi Glen,

It is really great to hear from you. Well done on another year of freedom. Yip, we are getting older, but because we aren't smoking, Father Time is being gentle with us..................Well, that's my philosophy, anyway.

Keep well

Cheers

Ed

In reply toRe: msg 8
JoJoMn

12/30/15

RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR:

PARTY IN GENERAL CHIT-CHAT

Check it out. Join in. 

Jo 4*

In reply toRe: msg 8
ED2008

9/19/16

Hi All,

Another year in the bag. That makes it 8 years of freedom. I celebrate this with each and every one of you.

Cheers

Ed

ModJenn (blakwolf013)

9/19/16

! ! ! Congratulations on 8 years of freedom ! ! !

I hope you are able take some time to reward yourself and celebrate. This is a huge accomplishment. Wishing you all the best!

Hugs, Jenn

In reply toRe: msg 11
ED2008

9/26/17

Hi guys,

It completely slipped my mind that another year had passed. I've notched up another year of freedom. bringing the total to 9. Just one year to go for my wings.

Good luck to everyone starting out. It is well worth it.

Cheers

Ed

Congratulations Ed WOWZERS 9 years quit now. Life is better as a quitter and you are proof of that. New quitters need to hear from all of us long term quitters as they need hope that they too will find the freedom we enjoy. Now onto year 10 for you!! 

"Quitting isn't for Sissies!" I quit poisoning myself Sept. 27, 2013

Janinelove

9/26/17

hi. Ed.

Congratulations 9 years free from the nicodemon.  i hope you will post at 10 years if you remember. i hope i get to the point where i start to forget about smoking.  

you awesome. live free

janine

Nicotine free since August 25, 2016