About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alexandra's Quit Story   Quit Stories and Journals

Started 9/23/15 by alEXsmoker (afrancis333); 43214 views.
Brenda (1sept19)

Jul-1

I have had company the last week so wasn't able to come here except to NOPE one day.  What a beautiful memorial to your Daddy.  He sounds so special to you and I can tell you loved him to the moon and back.  Your memorial brought laughter and tears to me, thank you so much for sharing.  I would love to tell you about Pete,  I will get my thoughts together and share with you one day.

Congratulations on 10 months.  I am so proud of us both.  Never thought I would see this day, but now I can see a year, 5 years and beyond.  Not sure when this happened but I think it was when I was putting one foot in front of the other and just not smoking.  Onward bound, my friend.  Sending you and your family big hugs.  Onward to 11...

Brenda (1sept19)

Jul-1

Hi DbAnne,  Sorry I took so long to answer but there are 10 packs to a carton.  I was literally a chimney, so glad to not do that anymore.  Keep going, it gets better and better.

alexisfree

Jul-1

Yay!  10 months!  Congrats Brenda!  I can't wait to hear about Pete.  We will make it to 11 months.  I, too, can see 1 year, 5 years, and beyond.  Thank you God!!  xoxo

Brenda (1sept19)

Jul-31

11 months , Sweety !!  A great big congratulations to you !!  So proud of you !!

alexisfree

Jul-31

Aw Brenda thank you!  When I saw the email notification come in I was all smiles wink Congratulations to you too!! I can’t believe we’re still doing it!! heart_eyes

SusanK1960

Jul-31

Dearest Alex,
I hope at this point in your quit, you look back with pride that you persevered!  You are a strong quitter!

alexisfree

Jul-31

Thank you so much Susan!  I can’t wait to make it to the clubhouse!! heart_eyes