About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alexandra's Quit Story   Quit Stories and Journals

Started 9/23/15 by alEXsmoker (afrancis333); 69037 views.
Sooz007

11/25/15

Alex, you're doing great - just keep letting those hours and days add up - it will be worth it in the end.  Nearly at the end of Hell Week which will feel great!

Sooz :)

Yay!  Thx Sooz! 

In reply toRe: msg 71

Worst thanksgiving ever.  I should be deemed a saint for not smoking today.  God, please help me.

JoJoMn

11/27/15

Alex, sent you a PM. 

Jo***

In reply toRe: msg 72

Okay.  Apparently it was all in my mind.  LOL.  The weekend as a whole turned out really well.  So, I am grateful.  And I am grateful I didn't smoke.  Amen.  Here's to another day smoke free.  xo

In reply toRe: msg 74

I got very overwhelmed this morning and hit a wall.  I feel embarrassed, but no one seemed to really notice except me.  I'm starting to think I'm a very intense person.  LOL.

youdi

12/3/15

LOL ... everything is acceptable if we stick to NOPE...

In reply toRe: msg 76

Just checking in.  I got busy with the blessings and have not checked in.  I'm happy to report that I am another month smoke free.  This morning was a train wreck in my mind, but all I could think about was checking in here with the forum - not smoking at all.  Thank God.  I honestly believe I'm over accepting smoking as any kind of solution to my problems.  LOL.  We'll see.  I'm just glad to be noping today.  blush

ModJenn (blakwolf013)

12/28/15

Hi ((Alex)),

Congratulations on one month smoke-free!!! You are doing great. Keep working on that mindset about smoking. There is nothing pleasurable about smoking. It doesn't solve any problems. Smoking is no longer an option...and you are on this journey heading in the right direction!

Hugs and love, Jenn

MomandNana

12/28/15

I've been thinking about you and I'm so happy to hear your quit is still safe. I believe in you Alex! Keep fighting and just don't smoke today.  :-)

Kim 3*