About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Where is everyone from?   General Chit-Chat

Started 8/26/19 by Jan2185; 5548 views.
Arielle2019

Jan-5

Interesting that your grandparents are from Ireland, I used to live in Limerick a long time ago and have been to Cork many times. It's a small world relaxed

Have you ever been to Ireland to visit your relatives? four_leaf_clover

turtles

Jan-5

I have not, but some of my cousins have been here to visit...we all exchanged pictures and stories...It was nice to tie family bonds that were separated.
Arielle2019

Jan-5

Exchanging all those stories must have been exiting, family is still family regardsless of the distance heart_eyes

SusanK1960

Jan-5

I can’t imagine living in different countries, unless you are in military, politics or mission work.  May I ask what opportunity/reason to live in different countries?  

• Edited January 5, 2020 11:08 pm  by  SusanK1960
In reply toRe: msg 48
IainZAR

Jan-6

South Africa sunny

48yrsmokin

Jan-6

This is cool!!!!  We don't even now each other butt we all have something in common.  Power to the NOPER'S.   Coming from Northern Indiana USA.                                                        sunglasses                          

Arielle2019

Jan-6

For me it's just been work or studies, no military or mission work relaxed

Arielle2019

Jan-6

I've lived in ZA, breathtaking nature and the animal life over there is fascinating!! 

Where are you from? 

I lived in Cape Town, although it's a very long time ago now.... 

DanJF3

Jan-6

St. Louis, Missouri here.

VIVSMOKEFREE

Jan-7

North Coast NSW Australia in Grafton