About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

YOU are a rockstar   Quit Support

Started Oct-8 by alexisfree; 1094 views.
alexisfree

Oct-8

Hi everyone, 

I just want to say to all here that YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR.  No matter what people say to try to bring you down, you are fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14).  God counts each hair on your head and He LOVES you (1 John 4:7-8, 16)!  And He is so proud of all of us for trying to protect and keep the life He gave us (John 5:21)!  God bless those that are still struggling with the nicodemon (Romans 12:14, Luke 6:28) and try to tear other people down - they are facing a tough battle.  And it is within them, not a reflection of you.  I pray that they will find peace of mind and love in their hearts (Luke 1:78-79).  AND their forever quit.  In Jesus' Name.  Amen!!!

Keep on NOPE'n everybody!  We got this!!

xoxoxoxoxo

trish2uh

Oct-8

Your great Alex!!!! 

alexisfree

Oct-9

Thank you, Trish! heartheartheart

Brenda (1sept19)

Oct-9

I second that !  blush  How you doing ,Alex ?

alexisfree

Oct-10

So far so good!  I don't like being as big as I am now, but all in all, its a good life.  Work/kids/sleep/repeat. blush  How are you??

Brenda (1sept19)

Oct-10

I am doing good, Alex.  I think you will get a handle on the weight when you feel you have a handle on the smokes.  I have read on here many times, first you quit smoking, then deal with the weight and they do.  Like you, I am taking it one day at a time.  I have lots of days that are good now, then a bad day will sneak up and bite me on the hiney. But for the most part, life is good. blush

trish2uh

Oct-10

How you doing? Your almost at 2 months way to go girl!!!

trish2uh

Oct-10

very good advice now listen Alex...lol

alexisfree

Oct-11

Doing well today, thanks Trish!  Eating some veggies and ranch :)

alexisfree

Oct-11

LOL!  Okay...