About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New here   General Chit-Chat

Started Oct-11 by Evillarreal2; 447 views.
Evillarreal2

Oct-11

Sunday will be 3 weeks. I think I'm doing good. Not as bad as I thought. I'll try to keep posted. I feel good but I think I can use as much inspiration as I can. Thank you.

CindiS319

Oct-11

Hi Evillarreal2,

You are doing awesome!!!  The first month was the absolute worst for me.  Please stay around and post whenever you can.  Very glad you are here!

4quitness

Oct-11

From reading your posts it sounds like you're having a really easy time compared to most of us. Maybe you're one of the lucky ones who don't get as deeply addicted?

I'm at 13 weeks and I still have cravings and miserable days. Yes, I'm in the last of the icky 3's, but It's been a rough ride the whole way along. Never has it been easy that's for sure. Wishing you continued luck on your journey to freedom.

Michele

Brenda (1sept19)

Oct-11

Good to meet you and welcome to the forum.  3 weeks is awesome and glad to hear it hasn't been too bad for you.  Keep up the great work and take it one day at a time.  Freedom is on the other side.

VIV691 (NOSMOKING3)

Oct-11

Welcome.  This forum is one of the best quit aids around.  It is available 24 hrs a day.  You have done well to be quit 3 weeks.  Hope to  see you around.

Vivienne

Quit 24

24/8/19

Neats (1146)

Oct-14

Keep taking it one day at a time. 3 weeks is an achievement keep plodding on. You can do this.

June2019

Oct-15

Congrats on getting through the 3 hardest weeks. Yer doing grrrreat!

Attachments
Evillarreal2

Oct-16

Thanks guys. All that have replied. Don't log on often but still going at (according to my app) 23 days, 8 hours, and 16 minutes and saved muself ~$222.

Evillarreal2

Oct-16

And to think that all this started with a self dare to see how long I could go w/o a cig and a craving/cold sweat felt like.

Brenda (1sept19)

Oct-16

Good for you, keep going !! wink You are doing great.