About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

January 2020 Ex-Smokers   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 12/3/19 by ModDee; 31863 views.
DebraAnne60

Mar-1

60 Days today - me too.

Hooraaah - we so got this.  Cheers!!

nomosmok

Mar-1

Hi DebraAnne

Hurray!!!  60 days is an incredible feat!!!

Pat yourself on the back & if I was closer I would bake you a cake!  Congratulations!!!

Keep up the great work!

hugs

nomo

DebraAnne60

Mar-1

Thank you nomosmok,  it was beginning to feel like a hollow victory with no-one to celebrate with.    I am so pleased to be here.  I made myself a  banana, apple strawberry smoothie to celebrate.   I have to say, this forum helped me every single day, so thank u everyone for being here.  I would have not made it this far without every single one of you.

Now on to the (is it eirie?) three month gate - engage.......

* * Two Stars

nomosmok

Mar-1

Hi DebraAnne

A banana apple strawberry smoothie sounds like an absolutely delightful way to celebrate!  Yummy!  
I think I’m like you... I live alone with my cat & dog & don’t have many friends around anymore. They keep dying off or moving away & it seems the older you get the harder it gets to make new friends. But this forum has been my salvation. I would not be able to stay smoke free without it. Plus there are so many wonderful people here willing to help us along our path.

Now onward & upward for you!!!  On to the 3 month goal. Just keep doing what you’ve been doing so far & you’ll get there in no time!  
Have a wonderful smoke free day!

hugs

nomo

ps btw there is a post somewhere in the mix there about dots & stars & you can copy a star from there. Check it out!

SusanK1960

Mar-1

YAHOO, I’m so happy for you!  The third month was a bit of a plateau for me, meaning I was getting the hang of this journey.  I hope it is a plateau for you too. Congratulations on your second month of not smoking!

SusanK1960

Mar-1

Hi Dan,

Smoke free for 2 months is awesome!  You are doing amazing!  I hope you are feeling proud of yourself and don’t forget to reward yourself for all the hard work you have done.

SusanK1960

Mar-1

Congratulations on earning your second star!  Please stay in the non-smoking section of the train!

DebraAnne60

Mar-1

Thanks Susan, I am really happy to make it.  CHeers! 

Hi Marge,

Well, I’m hitting 6 months tomorrow.  I’m still experiencing brain fog and inability to concentrate.   Is this normal?

Jatchat

Mar-2

Congratulations DebraAnne60 your name says it all 60 days smoke free, be sure to reward yourself, you deserve something extra special for making it this far smoke free.

Kind regards

Anthony