About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

May 2020 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 12/3/19 by ModDee; 17232 views.
GlennBegins

May-30

Hi Kayla, 

I've been recommended to take MgCitrate as a work out recovery aid and I often have the urge to smoke after I have done heavy work, day after day. So an interesting parallel about how it might be a critical ingredient to quit needing to smoke every day which seems psychologically surmountable finally!

All the best,

Glenn 

GlennBegins

May-30

Bismark, these are pangs in your chest? In my experience these tell of a need to stretch the delicate lung tissue and perform some focused breathing. Be gentle on yourself. 

All the best,

Glenn

BismarkNarh

May-30

Thanks alot

I'm gradually getting better 

In reply toRe: msg 337
slowblumer

May-31

Hello to all May 2020  Ex-Smokers,

Today is moving day.  It is the last day of the month, and your May group will move from the 'Introduction/Newcomers' folder to a permanent home under the  'Quit Buddies Unite' folder, a little later today.   You will still be able to post one another as usual but your home will move, that's the only difference.  

If you look to the left-hand column under 'DISCUSSIONS' there are several headings (folders) as you go down the list.   The Quit Buddies Unite folder is about the 6th one down, right after General Chit-Chat.  

Please continue to support each other on your journey to freedom.   Your quit buddies are a precious gift.

Have a great smoke free day and keep Noping. 

In reply toRe: msg 338
slowblumer

May-31

Hi All,

Your permanent thread is now under Quit Buddies Unite.  Welcome to your new digs.

Keep on Noping and coming back.

Jatchat

May-31

That pool sure does look inviting Marj,

But not till I do my work out in the gym

Kind regards

Anthony 

slowblumer

May-31

Hi Anthony,

Of all the things I miss most these days is swimming.   That pool looks delicious.

BTW - Congrats on one full month.   It's a huge step.

Jatchat

Jun-1

Thanks Marj,

I am not much of a swimmer for exercise but I do love the water, nice choice.

Kind regards

Anthony 

MichaelaOana

Jun-1

Congratulations!!! Good work!relaxed

Jatchat

Jun-1

Thanks Michaela

Kind regards

Anthony