About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

July quit   Quit Buddies Unite

Started Dec-23 by July25 (Canwedothis); 622 views.
In reply toRe: msg 3
sweetstuff76

Jan-23

Half way to the club house woohoo . I think there’s just one of us left in the July quit to get to 6 months and I have every faith in her

Hi everyone,

I made it 6months!!!  Sorry haven't replied to anyone or have been posting The Nope Pledge.  My mother has been sick.  She has passed on.  I remained strong.  I wanted to smoke yes I wanted that one puff but NO,NO WAY DID I SURRENDER!!   We can stay strong and we can succeed!!

Quit july 25, 2019

l1717mary

Jan-29

Hi 

Well done 6 months you are amazing.

Sorry to hear about your mother I am sure she is looking down on you and feeling very proud of you. 

You are very strong and I am very proud of you too.

Remember to just stay in the day.

Mary 7-12-1918

Huge congratulations on 6 months.  So sorry about your mom. You stayed strong during one of the biggest triggers a person can face,

Way to go!

Brenda (1sept19)

Jan-30

A great big CONGRATULATIONS to you, 6 months is awesome.

Belinda2019

Jan-31

I am so very sorry for your loss heartbeat

6 months is an amazing achievement, especially under the kind of stress you’re experiencing! Congratulations heartbeat

QuitJul19

Feb-4

Congratulations!! Halfway to the Clubhouse is an awesome accomplishment!!! We are going to make it all the way! So very sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers for peace and comfort in this time of sorrow.

07-12-19

• Edited February 4, 2020 8:04 pm  by  QuitJul19

Thanks everyone!!  This is a huge achievement not only for me but for all of us.  No matter how long we have been smoke free we are winners!!  Keep NOPING  stay strong and we all will be winners!! Proud of everyone!!