About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

1 year smoke free!   Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Feb-5 by Cruz1977; 782 views.
Cruz1977

Feb-5

One year ago on this day at 10:30 am I put out my last cigarette ever. Thanks to all of you who supported me through this journey. There’s been ups and downs but it was all worth it. 
Here is to 1 year and a lifetime to go!!  

Matt1961

Feb-5

Oh, Cruz - do I ever envy you!!  Congratulations!!!  You have earned it.  You should be so proud!!

DebraAnne60

Feb-5

Way to go - I totally envy you.  Congratulations  - HIP HIP HORRAY, stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes clapthumbsupsparkles

Absolutely Awesome Cruz! You Nailed it!! Congratulations on reaching your 1 year milestone. Year 2 is a breeze but watch out for those super stressful just one thinking thoughts and don't ever fall for it ever again as you've proven that you are no sissy! Stay proud of your monumental accomplishment!!!! 

"Quitting isn't for Sissies!" I quit poisoning myself Sept. 27, 2013

Cruz1977

Feb-5

Thank you! I have and will always have my guard up. I cannot and will not let this gift I gave myself go to waste. Keep...on...pushing. :) 

Thank you guys. I am telling you that it feels more daunting than it is if you are committed to the quit. Surround yourself and arm yourself with knowledge, time, space, and good people (like the ones on here) and the odds are in your favor. I promise. 

Congratulations,  It's a tremendous milestone.

Treat yourself to something really special.

cherbearquit

Feb-5

Congrats on one year! That is awesome!  Wishing you all the best, and be sure to do something special for yourself to celebrate your huge accomplishment!

Quit 12/6/19

Cruz1977

Feb-5

Thank you guys. I will!

48yrsmokin

Feb-6

Glad too hear that you have made it a year CRUZ. Seems like an eternity away for me. Butt you go Boy. Glad to see that it can be done.                                                                                                                                                        Since 17th Oct, 2019

l1717mary

Feb-6

Hi Cruz

You made it one year well done keep going and keep treating yourself we are worth it.

On to your second year you will still get that feeling of missing something but it will pass.

Mary 7-12 -2018