About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

First Day - Just Joined Forum   Introductions/Newcomers Nook

Started Feb-13 by AmyMW; 227 views.
AmyMW

Feb-13

Hi All -

I'm really glad that I have found this forum... today is day one for me and I know that I need the support and guidance from others .  

Thanks so much!

Amy

In reply toRe: msg 1

Hey Amy,

Welcome.  Hope you will jump in with your quit buddies for February.  There is lots of great information there.

Congrats on taking that first step to freedom.

Jules55

Feb-13

Keep at it! 

I'm at day 5 -  I almost thought it would be impossible for me to ever go that many days without smoking - but here I am.  You will be too in a few more days. 

cherbearquit

Feb-14

Hi Amy. Congrats on your decision to do something great for yourself! This forum has a lot of great articles to read! It’s good to read them to educate yourself on what to expect along the way during your quit journey. I also read other people’s posts, because they contain lots of tips also. Keep lots of mints, gum and ice water handy . Stock up on healthy veggies like carrots, celery and fruit. Any time I am having a difficult or stressful day, this is where I come and read or post. Best wishes to you. You can do this !