About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge - Wednesday, February 19, 2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Feb-19 by Jpatrick1996; 252 views.
Jpatrick1996

Feb-19

I am pledging NOPE to start my day.

Patrick

Quit - July 16th, 2019

cherbearquit

Feb-19

I will join you and pledge NOPE! Who else would like to join us?

Ginger3077

Feb-19

I'm joining. Here's my daily NOPE. 

Kicked the butt 8/1/19

Matt1961

Feb-19

I am in too for my daily NOPE.  How many can we get today?

Eve1973

Feb-19

Good morning! I pledge NOPE today...... been hard today, cravings are extremely high.... but lots of mints!

kittymom413

Feb-19

We're with you all the way, Eve 1973...you can do this, you are stronger then this craving!!! Tell the nico-demon to back off, that you don't need him anymore!!! I'll proudly stand with you & the rest of our forum family to shout out NOPE for all the world to hear! Who wants to join us?

Kitty cat

cherbearquit

Feb-19

I can definitely relate Eve! Not sure why, but I have been experiencing anxiety yesterday and today. Can’t really say they are cravings, just feeling really on edge and having mood swings. I just keep thinking to myself that this will pass! I hope the rest of your day is easier. Stay strong!

Quit 12/6/19

Matt1961

Feb-19

I can definitely relate as well, but did you notice someone posted to the March, 2018 board to the effect that they really don't think about it anymore?  That is where we will be in a few years if we just hang in there now!!  Oh how I envy those people.

cherbearquit

Feb-19

Thanks for the encouraging words Matt! I know this will pass and things will get easier in time. Some days are better than others right now. I am sticking with the NOPE mantra! One day at a time! I hope all is well with you!

Eve1973

Feb-19

No mood swings just thinking about IT. It has passed right now. But pledged the NOPE so will get through this. Thanks for the support!