About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

5 Weeks smoke free   Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Mar-22 by Craftyhels; 318 views.
Craftyhels

Mar-22

Thank you quit buddies for bringing me this far. I know I couldnt do it without you all xx Hels xx

DebraAnne60

Mar-22

Love your glitter star and glitter ball - 5 weeks quit is excellent and  you are well on your way on your quit journey - stay with it, you must be so pleased - it does get easier more often, every once in awhile a real challenge will emerge and you will need all your tools to win.  Have all your reinforcements ready and, as always we are here too.

Cheers - looking for that second glitter ball next week!

ModAndrea

Mar-22

Congratulations on five weeks, Craftyhels! Amazing!

Be sure to reward yourself for all your hard work. blush

Hugs,

Andrea

Michaleen144

Mar-23

Congratulations, that's amazing!

Michaleen

Craftyhels

Mar-23

Thanks Debra, yep had a bit of a tsunami today but Ive resisted. Definitely a work in progress and you cant let your guard down for a second xx

Craftyhels

Mar-23

Thanks Andrea, cant quite believe it myself but I am here, without you guys I know I wouldnt be here and winning. Everyones support is overwhelming, love you all xx

Craftyhels

Mar-23

Thanks Michaleen xx

JerseyDee

Mar-23

YAY CRAFTY!!!   Keep up the Great Work.  You are doing it .. You are winning this fight.  Yay on You!!!  

Craftyhels

Mar-24

Thanks Deana xx

DebraAnne60

Mar-24

Oh yeah, just when you think you got this thing licked and its a walk in the park, you are faced with a crave wave that will bring tears to our eyes.  Thank godness for this forum and the people on it.  Cheers Craftyhels.