About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nope Pledge 3/30/2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Mar-30 by Eve1973; 462 views.
Eve1973

Mar-30

Good morning everyone! Going to be a great sunny day here! Going to have a great productive day and meanwhile breathe easier! 

Who will join me in Pledging NOPE Today? Come on it’s fun!

June2019

Mar-30

I'll join you in a pledge to keep it puff free......and offer a crappy poem to boot!

Roses are red 

My lungs are pink

Since I quit smoking

My clothes don't stink

wishing everyone strength to get through another day without cigarettes

June - puff free since 6/7/2019

JerseyDee

Mar-30

I am all in on today's powerful pledge.  Yes nice sunny spring day.  Nice day to breath in the smoke free air!

Have some errands to run which I really do not want to do out in public around here but needs to get done.  Later in the day I am taking in the nice weather and taking the dog for a walk.

It is challenging to fill all this down time .. but i can and i WILL.  I look forward to hitting my 2nd month mark.  Must be rewarding.  I will be a month as of this Wed around dinnertime when I put out my last cigarette .. and feeling charged i saying that will be my last cigarette FOREVER .. That said .. NOPE ... Forever,  Never again.

Enjoy the day!

Who is next to join this pledge today?

DebraAnne60

Mar-30

I will join this NOPE pledge today, - who will join us this fine smokefree day

love the poem

I can offer a lovely landscape to dream over, Thunder Bay OntarioDiscovering the beauty of Thunder Bay's provincial parks – Brown ...

ModAndrea

Mar-30

Lovely view, Debra Anne! Thank you. blush I'm happy to pledge NOPE with you today. Who's next?

Andrea

Ginger3077

Mar-30

Didn't make it yesterday. Internet was slowwwww. But joining today with my daily NOPE. Who's next?

Kicked the butt 8/1/19

kittymom413

Mar-30

Pledging NOPE to start off my work week right!!! Who wants to join us in making this simple, but powerful pledge?? Here, take my hand, we are stronger together!

Have a great smoke free day, everyone,

Kitty cat

Loreficent

Mar-30

I love this little poem!

I’ll jump along and pledge NOPE too! 
Happy Day all! 
Something good is in the air!

In reply toRe: msg 8
JeanSody

Mar-30

blush I did it!  Today is Day10. I had my first drive into town since I quit....I thought for sure I was going to cave & buy a pack.

But I didn’t!   I pushed the Junkie thoughts away!  So today I can proudly take the NOPE Pledge!  

Stay Well,

Jean

DebraAnne60

Mar-30

Way to go Jean !!!thumbsup