About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

We CAN do this!    General Chit-Chat

Started Mar-30 by JerseyDee; 330 views.
JerseyDee

Mar-30

Saw this and thought of all of us on this board.  it is leap of faith this journey are on .. and we ARE doing it!   .. And we all here for each other to make sure each of us get to the other side of this!  PS: Hooked on attaching graphics now ; ) 

Overcoming, Victory, Strength

DebraAnne60

Mar-30

You go girl, love it.

JerseyDee

Mar-30

And I have totally removed the veil .. smoking IS vile.  This image is proof of that.  What a dirty, dingy addiction. 

Quitting smoking is hard. Mindfulness offers a new approach - STAT

What a dark ugly contrast to all the PRETTY other graphics posted here.  Yuck!  So ugly.  So over it.

DebraAnne60

Mar-30

eewwww, that is so gross.....yuk

JerseyDee

Mar-30

I know it .. Real yucky.

This forum is dead right now ... Where did everyone go off to?

I feel safe at home but do need to find othet ways to spend my time .. Only so much time you can spend making phone calls and sending emails.

Trying to stay away from the news.

What time is it in Ontario?

DebraAnne60

Mar-30

right now it is 8:13 pm  it just goes to show how much time we actually spend outside  socializing when we cannot find anything to do when we are socially distancing our selves

In reply toRe: msg 6
DebraAnne60

Mar-30

our provincial governments and our municipal governments are getting really ticked at people who just keep going to parks and beaches and socializing and having parties and such.  I hope they dont come up with even stiffer rules because a few idiots dont know how to stay low key for a couple of weeks

Majomar is practically under marshall law, she lives in the Balkan - Montenegro.  Its amazing how this forum reaches so far across the world.  

JerseyDee

Mar-30

Those people are fools that are still getting together in groups, etc .. Hopefully they don't institute Marshall Law ... That would feel like a police state

Eve1973

Mar-30

We have the same morons in the states....they arrested the preacher in Florida that had church on Sunday.

JerseyDee

Mar-31

I don't want to get too into politics on this forum as we all have our own opinions and everyone is welcome to their opinions.  But that idiot preacher was linked to that resident dum dum in the white house who called this virus nothing but a 'hoax' a couple of months ago.  Had he taken the warnings seriously we can have been better prepared! This dummie preacher probably thinks corona is a hoax too!  What a bunch of numb skulls.  Crazy times.