About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE March 31st   General Chit-Chat

Started Mar-31 by Loreficent; 207 views.
Loreficent

Mar-31

Good morning all,

I would like to invite folks to join me in NOPE for the last day of the month. Who will join me today?

Have a beautiful clean day everyone!

Eve1973

Mar-31

Good morning Lor,  I will join you in pledging NOPE. I am up early.....so have a lot of day in front of me .... but at least I will be smoke free!

Who else is joining us in this Great Pledge?

JerseyDee

Mar-31

Good Morning Eve and Lore -- I am up early as well.  Odd night with odd dreams, but I am up with my coffee now and getting going for the day. I am thinking of the graphic that Debra Anne posted yesterday  in that "you are not stuck at home you are safe at home".  Very strange days but at least I am breathing in clean air during them.

I join you in taking my NOPE pledge this morning and am leaving you with a motivational image this morning!

- Dee

Quit: 3/5/20

Psychology Blog - Dr. Syras Derksen

DebraAnne60

Mar-31

I will join today's NOPE pledge and offer this pic of Kakabeca Falls, Ontario, Canada for your viewing pleasure:

Kakabeka Falls - Picture of Kakabeka Falls - TripadvisorWho will join next?

Ginger3077

Mar-31

Growing up near Buffalo N.Y. remember going to Canada quite often. Beautiful up there. I'm here to pledge my daily NOPE. Who else is joining?

Kicked the butt 8/1/19

kittymom413

Mar-31

I'll gladly join you to pledge NOPE & I invite all of our forum family to join us...who wants to be next to pledge?

Have a fantastic smoke free day, everyone,

Kitty cat

cherbearquit

Mar-31

Hello everyone! I will gladly join you all and pledge NOPE today. Who else will join us? Have a great day!

Quit 12/6/19

Ovivi

Mar-31

I’ll gladly join in the fun and pledge my NOPE today. If you’re not going to smoke today, well done!

Loreficent

Mar-31

Wish I were right in the middle of there.

In reply toRe: msg 8
Jatchat

Mar-31

It's April one here but I pledge NOPE big time. who would like to join us?

Anthony