About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge Thursday 2nd April 2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Apr-2 by Jatchat; 307 views.
Jatchat

Apr-2

I would like to pledge NOPE today and invite others to join me

Kind regards

Anthony 

Eve1973

Apr-2

Hiya Anthony, nice to see you! I will gladly take this pledge with you! 

Another day smoke free! Everyone be proud of yourself and breathe deeply when feel stressed....

JerseyDee

Apr-2

Good Morning Eve and Anthony! .. 

I gladly join you in the NOPE pledge this morning.  Month down and feeling real good about things on that front.  

Today will be another day to breath in some nice fresh air and to smell good and save some $$ and to not be enslaved .. what another great day in that regard ahead of us.  Full freedom is in at the light of this around the bend ..  WE ARE DOING IT forum friends .. we CAN do this! .. We ARE doing this.

Have a great spring day.  Who is next to join this daily pledge today?

- Deana

3/5/20 .. On the freedom on the trail .. ONE MONTH DOWN!!

Jatchat

Apr-2

Congratulations Dee!! Woop Woop We!!!

DebraAnne60

Apr-2

I will join this NOPE pledge with a pic from Georgian Bay, ? Flowerpot Island - Georgian Bay, OntarioOntario, Canada

who will join next

cherbearquit

Apr-2

Good morning! I will join you all on this sunny day and pledge NOPE! Have a great day!

Amicahomi

Apr-2

Good sunny day to you-all, too.  It's my 1-year NOPE!  No key, still locked down : -)

Ginger3077

Apr-2

Who needs a key. The most important thing is that you made it. Be proud. Hopefully I'll be there in 4 months.

Going to pledge my daily NOPE. Who's next?

Kicked the butt 8/1/19

JeanSody

Apr-2

I am joining in on the NOPE Pledge....working everyday to keep the junkie thoughts at bay! 
Jean