About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

First 10 days review   General Chit-Chat

Started 5/6/20 by Musivore; 112107 views.
Loreficent

11/5/20

OMG! Just carrots?? Bathroom readily available??! Hahaha! Oh boy. Well, better than Oysters I imagine!joy So give me the name of the spicy one! I like spicy!

We are all word smiths Eve! I love everything you write. Maybe you should write more and me write less!joykissing_heart

Eve1973

11/5/20

Did you go the website?  spicy #2. 

Loreficent

11/5/20

Eve....if I drink this stuff is my backside gonna look like that girl’s in the video?? I’m gonna buy them out! joyjoyjoyjoyjoy

Eve1973

11/5/20

I don’t know what girl you are talking about but I’m not making ANY promises!!!!

Loreficent

11/5/20

On the website there on the main page is a video one can click on. It shows a girl in bikini from the back. joy 

I just bought them all out in hopes! Hahaha! Look out commode!!sob

Eve1973

11/5/20

Haha. Let me know how you like it! 

Loreficent

11/9/20

Ok Tribe... temp is 102. Feeling crappy, no other symptoms. Send some good energy my way. Just told Jaka about my frigging nightmare and leg pains. I think the leg pain is maybe the fever and not the Dream. Like I said, back to bed with all the critters. This will pass. 

TinyBadger

11/9/20

Holy carp! Definitely sending good thoughts your way! The fever thing is concerning, but I'm sure you know that...will you be taking time off, or just today?

Eve1973

11/9/20

So you won’t be baking me my cookies today?

Ohboy.....serious note: Did you take the “test”? Maybe just the flu or bad cold? Hope the critters bring you comfort and of course sending good wishes to Oregon! 

GI_JOE (JoelJose)

11/9/20

Oh Lorie,are you having fever?i didnt knew and you didnt tell me either.Do i have to browse through all the Forums here to know about you now??Just kidding Lorie.i hope you are getting better.You are a strong woman Lorie,no fever can stand your way.just take some rest this week and everything will be fine.Remember not to drink refrigerated Worlds best Chocolate milk or Komboucha for some days.it might make your throat sore.you know all this but i am just telling you to show you i care for you a lot.sending you a lot of positive vibes Lorie..take care and no worries, this too shall pass.By the way am i an intruder here?How are you Tiny?i am so happy for you as you dont need a smokers coat anymore!All of your coats smells great now right?

CC to TinyBadger