About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Made it to one year smoke free   One Year and Beyond Milestones

Started May-19 by nomorebutts1; 685 views.
nomorebutts1

May-19

I finally made it to one year smoke free after 15 years of smoking! I had to come back and say something as this site helped me so much! It’s possible to do this! Though it was hard! I remember thinking I’d never make it to one year! Now I barely think about it! Feeling proud of myself and as my birthday is just less than a week away it’s a awesome birthday gift! ?? Thank you to all of you that did help and encourage me! When anyone asks how I quit I always mention this forum! Here’s to many more years smoke free! 

Eve1973

May-19

Congratulations Nomore!

that is fantastic! Happy early birthday and good to know that after 1 year you don’t think about it often! Keep going!

Hi nomore,

Congratulations on one big year.  You gave yourself a wonderful BD gift and hope you will treat yourself to something special.

JerseyDee

May-20

Good Morning.   hank you for posting with such optimism.  Congratulations on your one year smoke free!  It gives me such hope and inspires me in such a way that I know I CAN do this!

To a lifetime of NOPE! 

- Deana

Quit 3/5/20

Elizaquits

May-20

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thank you for sharing! It gives the rest of us hope that it is possible!!

spartanfan

May-20

Congrats and happy early birthday!!  Freedom from nicotine... perfect gift to give yourself!

Julie 11.7.18

Janinelove

May-24

Congratulations. One year smoke free is amazing

Time to focus onward.

Nicotine free since August 25, 2016

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! You Did It!!!!

Be very proud of your monumental accomplishment!!!!! This is one wicked tough addiction to conquer and you did it!!!!

The early days of a quit are filled with doubt but day by day with the help of your forum friends and your stubborn determination brought you the success of reaching this Huge Milestone. Make sure to write a milestone post in the Quit Stories and Journals thread to commemorate your success. You have proven that you are no sissy!! Onto year 2 for you. relaxed

"Quitting isn't for Sissies!" I quit poisoning myself Sept. 27, 2013

DebraAnne60

May-25

Wow, that is so cool, way to go!!!!  You are an inspiration.  40 Great Fireworks Gifs | Fireworks, Fireworks gif, Best fireworks

kittymom413

May-25

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations!!!