About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge Wednesday May 27th ...    General Chit-Chat

Started May-27 by JerseyDee; 171 views.
JerseyDee

May-27

Good Morning Everyone.  Humid day on this end.  Hoping it is a nice spring day on your end whenever it is you may be! 

I have been struggling lately and i will post more about that in  a post in quit support folder when I have a little more time. But I think I with month 3 marker looming in exactly 7 days from now I am in that nasty 3 month hurdle that I have heard others talking about.  Ugh.  Trying to stay committed here but will admit it is NOT easy.

Will write more later on and look forward to hearing some feedback and support.  Another SOS of sorts : ( tough hurdle 

All that said, i AM pledging my NOPE today and taking on a new day to be smoke free.  One day at a time I am taking it.  Was happy to go to bed last night a non smoker ... but I *did* have 3 pieces of gum again yesterday rather than the 2 I had gotten it down to last week .  

Thanks for listening.  Have a pleasant smoke free day!  Who will be next to join this powerful NOPE pledge today?

Eve1973

May-27

Good morning, wow sorry to hear Dee, but yep you are nearing the icky 3s! You have a lot going on with life, job, medical, lockdown etc going on and on top of that we are quitting. 

WHEN YOU GET THROUGH this and are smoke free.....you WILL BE STRONGER and also know that whatever Life throws at you WILL PERSEVERE!!! Just keep your eye on the PRIZE, which is be healthier! 

On that note......I pledge my daily NOPE and extend my hand to everyone who wants to join in! always look for what’s at the end of the rainbow! 

Ginger3077

May-27

I'll take your hand and pledge my daily NOPE. Who else is joining?

Kicked the butt 8/1/19

livtoswim

May-27

Good morning Ginger3077,

I will join you and pledge NOPE for today.  Not one puff ever no matter what.

Who else would like to join us and not smoke just for today?

Enjoy your day!

Brenda (1sept19)

May-27

I will join everyone with my NOPE pledge for the day.  Who else would like to join us ?

kittymom413

May-27

Hi there, Deanne,

Here to join you in making our daily NOPE pledge...who wants to join us? Here, take my hand, we are stronger together!

Have a wonderful smoke free day, everyone,

Kitty cat

Ovivi

May-27

Glad to join in and make my pledge of NOPE today. Hope more will join today.

In reply toRe: msg 7
Jatchat

May-28

Yes, I will join in, had a craving, stress related, thought I'd come on site and see how everybody else is faring, with that I will pledge NOPE for today and invite others to join us.

Kind regards

Anthony 

Went for a drive shopping today came back the coast road This is Gerringong a small town of approximately 4,500 people on the South Coast of NSW