About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nope Pledge Thursday May 28th   General Chit-Chat

Started May-28 by Eve1973; 279 views.
Eve1973

May-28

Good morning all! Where are you Jersey? I guess I woke up early so going to ask everybody to join me to pledge NOPE today!

Come on.......we are stronger together!

JerseyDee

May-28

Good Morning Eve .. I woke up late today .. 6:30 .. about 1.5 hrs late .. so am really behind this morning .. lol .. no time for yoga & workout .. and forgot to post my pledge .. just ALL out of sorts this morning from sleeping in.

I am pledging my NOPE today.  Did well yesterday with cravings . .back down to only 2 pieces of gum .. but the days prior WERE a struggle.  I have a lengthy update I want to post this weekend when I have more time.

Have a a great day.  Any update on when you will be going back to work?  How's the jeep?

Extending my hand out to the next person to pledge their NOPE today.  We truly ARE stronger together as Eve said.

euknight

May-28

I will happily take your hand Dee and pledge a firm NOPE today!!  I have had some difficulties with the patch so haven’t posted for a few days.  I saw your posts about wanting a cig from the neighbor.  You go girl for not smoking!!  Such a mystery how this stuff can be so unpredictable.  I am finding in some ways it is very predictable such as the case of grief or sadness.  That is a biggie for me.

3 weeks today.  I am going to make it and so are you!!  It is a learning experience for sure.  I will not be defeated by it.

Forward, March, my warriors!!

Who will take my hand today?

Blessings and smoke free day!!

Peggy

5-8-20

livtoswim

May-28

Good Morning Peggy, 

I wil pledge NOPE with you today.  I will Be strong and not smoke just for today.

My best is always good enough 25 days, 22 hours, 56 mins.

who's next?

Deanne  

Ginger3077

May-28

I'll be next with my daily NOPE. 109 in Arizona today. It's to damn  early for this heat.

Kicked the butt 8/1/19

DbAnne

May-28

Love to join you Ginger and pledge NOPE today with this aerial view of Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada for your viewing pleasure:

File:Niagara-Falls-Horseshoe-Falls-view.jpg

In reply toRe: msg 6
Jatchat

May-28

Nice Pic Debra,

I will join you and pledge NOPE for today, any other takers?

Kind regards

Anthony

In reply toRe: msg 6
overdoz

May-28

That is so amazing, i stayed at a hotel with that view back in 2005 i remember, ubelievable mother nature. Little late on hoping, but will join in. 

Overdoz quit 04-17-2020

DbAnne

May-29

Oh Cool overdoz, did you also go under the Falls,  I took my son when he was about 10 or 11.  We had a blast.  It is so amazing to get up close the falls as well as under them.  There totally mezmorize me.

overdoz

May-29

No just saw them from hotel window all night, it was December that i had went, and cold and icy by falls. 

Its a natural wonder, definitely worth seeing.

How is your quit going? 

Overdoz quit 04-17-2020