About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE pledge for Monday, June 1, 2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Jun-1 by kittymom413; 337 views.
kittymom413

Jun-1

Hello, my forum family,

A new month, a new life smoke free. Every day between you & that cigarette brings you closer to freedom from the nico-demon. Don't let this addiction rule your life any more!

So just for today I will not smoke...NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, Not One Puff Ever, that is a promise!!! Who wants to join me in making this simple, but powerful pledge? Here, take my hand, we really are stronger together!!!

Have an incredible smoke free day, everybody,

Kitty cat

JerseyDee

Jun-1

Good Morning Kitty!  It is a beautiful sunny day here to be smoke free.  I join you in this pledge and extend my hand out to the next person to join us this morning.  Have  a pleasant June 1st!

modanjim

Jun-1

Good morning Kitty,

What a beautiful Monday morning in South Jersey... I join you in the NOPE pledge.   

Gather round everyone and pledge with us today!!!  NOPE never.

Maureen

04/15/2020.

euknight

Jun-1

Good morning Maureen, Dee and Kitty,

A blessing to be smoke free today.  Love the cool of the morning and to see my dogs sleeping like angels.  Looking forward to today’s adventures.  First to take Jackson to the vet.

welcome everyone to take my hand in this Monday NOPE pledge....

Peggy

5-8-20

Ginger3077

Jun-1

It's my birthday and I hit 10 months of not smoking. What a great present I'm giving myself. Gladly will post my daily NOPE. Who else is  joining?

Kicked the butt 8/1/19

DbAnne

Jun-1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - you non smoker you...lol

Birthday Wishes GIFs | Tenor

CONGRATULATIONS ON 10 MONTHS SMOKE FREE - looking good !!!

congratulations images - Bing images (With images ...

Cheers

In reply toRe: msg 6
Ginger3077

Jun-1

Thank you very much!!

JerseyDee

Jun-1

What a way to celebrate your birthday. Happy Day for you and congratulations!

SusanK1960

Jun-1

Happy Birthday!  10 months smoke free is just marvelous!  Congratulations on both!

I will start this new month with a NOPE!

Brenda (1sept19)

Jun-1

Congrats to Ginger on 10 months free.  I will gladly and gratefully join everyone with my NOPE pledge for the day.  Who else would like to join us ?