About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I made it 8 weeks, woohoo.   General Chit-Chat

Started Jun-19 by tractoman; 194 views.
tractoman

Jun-19

So April 23rd was my last smoke. I am using NRT, patches and gum although today is the first day of no patch and I haven't had gum in weeks.

I am stoked to be free of cigarettes and as much as I like smoking, I am glad I don't. For anyone thinking about it, do it. Get patches, whatever it takes. If I can stop anyone can.  That's all for now. Happy every day I don't light up

kittymom413

Jun-20

Hi there, Tractoman,

I am so proud of you...8 weeks without a cigarette, that is awesome!! Isn't freedom great! Every day between you & your last smoke makes you stronger, my friend. I also quit using the patch, whatever you need to do to stay away from cigarettes is ok in my book.

Have a great smoke free day,

((hugs))

Kitty cat

DebraAnne60

Jun-20

WAY TO GO - 8 WEEKS IS STUPENDOUS - YOU ARE DOING THIS40 Great Fireworks Gifs (With images) | Fireworks, Fireworks gif ...- WELL DONE!

TinyBadger

Jun-20

You're doing awesome! I'm very proud you and the progress you've made. You're doing it, don't quit quitting!

SusanK1960

Jun-24

Congratulation tractoman!  2 month of not smoking is fantastic!  I am sure you have noticed all the great changes your body has made. If not, take time to note them cause it will enforce that you are winning! Don’t forget to reward yourself.  Maybe a piece of cake, hmmm?

Eve1973

Jun-24

Congratulations! Yes very rewarding when you stop smoking! Keep it up!

Jatchat

Jun-24

Congratulations tractoman. I am on the same path.

Kind regards

Anthony 7W