About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nope for Monday June 22   General Chit-Chat

Started Jun-22 by modanjim; 155 views.
modanjim

Jun-22

Pledging Nope today on this warm humid day in South Jersey.

Waiting for others to take a hand and join.

Maureen

04/15/2020.

kittymom413

Jun-22

Good morning, Marreen,

I'll gratefully take your hand to join you in today's pledge of NOPE!!

Who wants to join us? Here, take my hand, we are stronger together!

Have a great smoke free day, everyone,

Kitty cat

JerseyDee

Jun-22

Morning Kitty and everyone!  Oppressive heat & humidity here in central Jersey.  I hate to inform everyone that I slipped again this weekend : ( and a smoke from friend.  I am solid during the week .. but weekends .. slip time : (  ..

But it is Monday and a new week is ahead of us.  A new week to live up to my NOPE Pledge and I take that vow now this morning and will live clean today!  .. NOPE!\

I am also happy today as hairdresser called me yesterday and they are opening!  ... have appt set now .. Yay! : ) .. no more skunk look soon.  And today after work I am going to get a pedicure as they are open today as well.  So .. need some beautification now coming out of covid lock down! .. I am looking forward to looking less like a sloth!

Wish you all happy hair cuts! .. I am presuming wherever you live they are opened back up by now! ; ) 

ALL that said I pledge my NOPE this morning and ask who will be next to join.  Have a pleasant Monday.

euknight

Jun-22

Good morning Maureen, Kitty and Dee,

An honor to take your hand Dee and join you all for the N.O.P.E. Pledge.

Found this law of addiction this weekend...By taking the drug, a reestablishment of the addiction and dependency occurs.  Withdrawal then reoccurs and most opt out to go thru that again.

I needed to hear that.  Who will take my hand and join us today?

Peggy

5-8-20

Jatchat

Jun-22

I will take your hand Peggy and pledge NOPE today and invite others to join us

Kind regards

Anthony 7w

livtoswim

Jun-22

Hi Anthony,

I pledge NOT ONE PUFF today.   KTQ -keep the quit. 

Who's next?  We all need each other. 

Eve1973

Jun-22

I’m next......happy to join in the pledge this morning! Not one puff ever is a strong and powerful pledge! And I’m happy to say, still smoke free!

Who else will join? 

DbAnne

Jun-22

So you are back to smoking on weekends?

• Edited June 22, 2020 12:32 pm  by  DbAnne
TinyBadger

Jun-22

I pledge nope today! I'm excited to kick this thing! What a new life I have ahead of me. Who is next?

DbAnne

Jun-22

Way to be exited - I am too, I am so pleased with myself I cannot even being to say.  I am so glad that you are as well.  CHeers!!!