About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Tuesday June 23   General Chit-Chat

Started Jun-23 by modanjim; 130 views.
modanjim

Jun-23

Im pledging NOPE for Tuesday Jume 23rd.

Had a strange dream last night. I was outside a building smoking.  There was a car in front of the building with a bunch of kids in it.   There were pointing at me and screaming "she's smoking".   

I wanted to hide from the kids didn't want them to see me smoking so I put the cigarette out and ran into the building.  I then started crying.   

Finally I woke up realized that didn't happen but it shook me up.

Guess it is a way that my subconscious is purging cigarettes from my life.

Anyway have a wonderful smoke free day.    Who will join me?

Maureen

04/15/2020

TinyBadger

Jun-23

What a terrible dream! I hate it when I dream about smoking. Maybe it is your brain trying to say, hey, I don't want to do this anymore. Good for you to keep pledging nope! I pledge nope today and hope others will join me. 

kittymom413

Jun-23

Hi, there,

Just stopping by to pledge NOPE...Not One Puff Ever, that's a promise!!

Who wants to join us in our pledge today? Here, take my hand...

Have an amazing smoke free day, everyone,

Kitty cat

kittymom413

Jun-23

Good morning, Maureen,

It seems like the majority of my dreams are in full technicolor & that I remember bits & pieces of them. When I use to have "smoking dreams" I would wake up feeling off, not bad, just off. It's funny how our subconscious works. Maybe Tiny is right & it's trying to tell you that you don't need that poison anymore.

Anyway, I hope you have a great day. Let us know if you need anything as we always have your back,

((HUGS))

Kitty cat

DbAnne

Jun-23

Your brain processes the things you are going through while you are sleeping so it doesn't surprise me that we have these dreams it just knocks me a bit when I first wake up and think - holy, did I smoke?  Oh no, and then finally realize I did not.  Just so real in the dream that I had to think about it - did I or didn't I smoke.  Takes a bit to realize I didn't smoke - I have no cigarettes - it was just a dream (more like nightmare when I wake up though).  Thankful to remain smokeless in 2020.  phew.

I am happy to make my NOPE pledge here today and offer this pic of Lookout Trail in Algonquine Park, Ontario, Canada for your viewing pleasure.  

12 Best Hiking Trails in Algonquin Provincial Park | PlanetWareI can assure you that it takes alot of energy to walk this trail to this site but so worth the view.

Cheers

In reply toRe: msg 5
Jatchat

Jun-23

Thanks for the pic Db.

I pledge NOPE for today and invite others to join us

Kind regards

Anthony 7W

livtoswim

Jun-23

Hi Anthony,

Pledging NOT ONE PUFF, NO MATTER WHAT

Breath, Let Go, Enjoy! 

Who's next, never too late to post

euknight

Jun-23

Hi Deanne-

Gladly take your hand for the Tues. NOPE pledge.

Be well on another smoke free day YAY

Peggy

5-8-20

livtoswim

Jun-23

Thanks Peggy  - oops was there a wed NOPE?  I didn't that one.  Foggy brain.   sunglasses 

Eve1973

Jun-23

Hey all, Pledging my daily NOPE today! A lil late! 

hope everyone had a great day!